To Fill or not to fill

I had my third fill at OCC and had 8.0cc before this fill. I was given 9.0 but felt too tight so I went back and he took out .5 so now I have 8.5cc. I felt like I had a good fill then but now I seem to be able to eat more. Granted, I'm not eating a bunch for for my third fill it seems to be more than it should???? I'm just wondering if I need another fill or whats up?? Dr. So said you should be able to eat 1/3 of the size of your palm and there are definitely days I eat more.... Any input will be appreciated!

I was also told that it is a third of what you could eat before surgery. There is a great sticky thread under fills from Dolittle about how to get a good fill and it also speaks about what a good fill should be like. I would suggest looking at that.

• 1 month later...

the amount of food i'm able to consume changes throughout the course of the month and day. When i'm about to have my cycle, I can eat much more than usual. During the morning I generally can not eat anything but liquid. I am able to eat much more at night for dinner.

• 2 weeks later...

I am at 8cc as well and feel like I need to go in for another fill. I also recognize that my rediculous evening ice cream habbit is not helping at all... None-the-less I still am able to eat A LOT of real food at night!