Botox at OCC

LoriBecky

I spent Monday at OCC getting some training, visiting with patients, having my band checked, meeting with the staff... getting my cosmetic surgery consult (yipee) and getting Botox. I have had Botox several times, but the care that Dr. So & Linda give and the attention to detail is UNSURPASSED! and the price is really good, to! If you are coming for surgery, for a fill, or just want a day of luxury, you really should come to OCC! The lady in the chair next to me was getting a non-surgical "face lift" with botox and juvaderm... amazing! If you want more information please call our cosmetic department at 1-866-376-7849 ext. 85 or email cosmetic@obesitycontrolcenter.com!

2011-02-17103229.jpg

• 2 months later...

Wow LoriBecky, you look amazing! I've never considered botox until now. Any idea how long a treatment with botox will last? I'm really interested in finding out more now. Also, the non-surgical facelift sounds amazing as well. Hmm, you've really got me thinking and searching around now. Thanks so much for the testimonial. :)