Heart Burn pain every night/refill docs in L.A.???

HI: I did my surgery three months ago and have only been able to get one refill in TJ. It's hard for me to get down there. Anyway, I have 3 questions.

1. I get a painful heartburn type feeling everynight around 9p.m. and it lingers on into the night. I have alot of difficulty sleeping now. I think it could be gas, but I'm not sure. It's been happening for two weeks now. Is anyone going through this???

2. My second question is does anyone know of any refill docs in L.A.?

3. It's been three months since surgery and I have only lost 10 pounds. Is this normal?

:(

Hi! Dont you even worry about only losing 10 lbs. I only lost 20 lbs in 4 months and just got my fill 3 weeks ago and have already lost another 12 lbs! About the acid, I get that on occasion and found that it must be foods like tomato, pizza some pastas. Just try to eat them slowly and sparingly!

I too am having a lot of problems with gas and burping. It is driving my family nuts and can be quite uncomfortable. It seems like the only time I get rest from it is when I sleep. It's been going on for about a month now. I'm not sure if it's my diet or maybe I have some slippage?????

I can't stop burping!!!!!

Concerned......

Michele

HI: I did my surgery three months ago and have only been able to get one refill in TJ. It's hard for me to get down there. Anyway, I have 3 questions.

1. I get a painful heartburn type feeling everynight around 9p.m. and it lingers on into the night. I have alot of difficulty sleeping now. I think it could be gas, but I'm not sure. It's been happening for two weeks now. Is anyone going through this???

Are you prone when this happens? If so, try propping yourself up a bit to keep the stomach acids down.

2. My second question is does anyone know of any refill docs in L.A.?

3. It's been three months since surgery and I have only lost 10 pounds. Is this normal?

:(

One thing I'm trying to do is not look at the weight. I'm trying to use the band as a tool to change the way I look at food which will in turn change my weight. Has your perception of food changed at all? Are you trying to see how much you can eat? Or are you trying to see how much of a change you can make?

#-o

Steph