I am going for a fill in May and was wondering if any of you have been down in tijauna to see the Dentist also? I have researched a few places but was wondering if any of you were happy with a certain dentist and if you had an email or phone number so I could contact them? Thanks!

The last time I was in TJ the OCC recommended a dentist a couple blocks away from the OCC clinic. I wrote a post about them and it should be located in the Dental topic section. You could also call the OCC and they will set up an appointment.

I wish I had a reason to fly out to San Diego, I need to have a couple more teeth capped. I can say I was very pleased with the quality of their workmanship and their prices were really good too. My personal denist back here at home was really impressed with their work too!

I am going for a fill in May and was wondering if any of you have been down in tijauna to see the Dentist also? I have researched a few places but was wondering if any of you were happy with a certain dentist and if you had an email or phone number so I could contact them? Thanks!

Hi, a friend of mine was in Mexico about 6 months ago and was seeking Dental treatment from the clinic he had used for years, but found that because Americans are crossing the border for this so regularly now, that the prices have increased significantly. He ended up using a dentist here in California instead. The response from the last person sounded good though. I'd ask the OCC as well since they no longer provide dental care. Bet they'll hook you up!

Hi, a friend of mine was in Mexico about 6 months ago and was seeking Dental treatment from the clinic he had used for years, but found that because Americans are crossing the border for this so regularly now, that the prices have increased significantly. He ended up using a dentist here in California instead. The response from the last person sounded good though. I'd ask the OCC as well since they no longer provide dental care. Bet they'll hook you up!

Here's Dent-arts web address Dent-art center

They are only a few blocks away from the Lucerna Hotel too.

In fact, one of the dentists that work there, Anna, she used to be the OCC dentist when the OCC was doing dental care right inside the clinic.

If you see her, tell her I said hi!