after plication

I Had my plication on April 11th. So far no complications. I am worried about restreching my stomach. I am still on pureed food however yesterday I ate half a banana and sugar free pudding. I am worried that was a lot. I ate really slow did not feel full or uncomfortable. I am always hungry however I am trying to eat healthy food, like fat free yogurt and such. I was 245 the day of surgery today I weigh 230.. I am not sure if that is a good amount of loss or I am off the wagon again..

http://

Hi. I had my plication on April 14th and I have had nothing but liquids since. The post surgery instructions say if you cant drink it, do not eat it...for 21 days. Did you puree these foods down to liquid or what? And 15 pounds is excellent weight loss!! Yes!

Not sure where you had your surgery....my plication was done at OCC on Jan 27th......and under their instructions the first 3 weeks do not have any real chewable food....at 22 days out I started with soft food.....but no rice....at this point I haven't had rice yet and find I don't want it. If I did decided to have it I'd have maybe a tablespoon(measured) and eat it only after I've eaten my proteins and veggies. Is it possible you started the soft food stage too soon? I didn't have rice as a soft food, mashed potatoes but nothing else in the staright carb type foods. Maybe contact the nutritionist at where your surgery was done and discuss your concerns. I do know for sure, any carbonated drink will stretch your tummy..outside of that....it's the volume you need to watch. I did have the reaction you mentioned, it was with canned salmon...didn't drain the oils enough......do now.....so could be the fat content.

Hi. I had my plication on April 14th and I have had nothing but liquids since. The post surgery instructions say if you cant drink it, do not eat it...for 21 days. Did you puree these foods down to liquid or what? And 15 pounds is excellent weight loss!! Yes!