Plateau again - any suggestions?

Hi everyone - doing well and feeling great but I've hit a plateau again and was wondering if anyone had any ideas to kick start things again... I know Dr. Miranda mentioned this was typical and I would hit a plateau every 20 pounds or so. Just thought I'd check with the experts :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Yolanda

Thanks Revy!

I have to ask (since you look amazing) - how long was your recovery time after your tummy tuck etc? Know I'm still a ways off from being ready but am curious how long I would need off work (office job). You are an inspiration for the rest of us girl!

Yolanda

Thanks Revy!

I have to ask (since you look amazing) - how long was your recovery time after your tummy tuck etc? Know I'm still a ways off from being ready but am curious how long I would need off work (office job). You are an inspiration for the rest of us girl!

Yolanda

Thanks . Being banded was the best thing I ever did for myself. I had an extended tummy tuck and thigh tuck which was quite a big surgery. I was up walking that night and flew home in 4days. I took vacation from work so that I would not have to rush back as I am a nurse. Basically I took 6 weeks off all together and was 100% fine when i returned to work. I think if just have a regular tummy tuck you can be back to work in a few weeks.

Hi there,

I think sometimes when we have this major surgery we set our expectations really high. Losing at least 2 lbs a week (and not gaining), being in control of your weight loss journey, and having this support group will get you through.

I can only speak to the band (plication on July 1) but from what I have seen the journey is similar. Water, walking and smart food choices will get you through...use the tool and let it help you through.

Good luck...

Donna in Seattle