Nauseated With Creamy Soups????

shoppin4me08

18!! WOW!!!! WTG!! However...so sorry you can't stomach the soups...I was going a little crazy without any flavor! And with that being said, I'm just down 11 since 11/24. When do you go to solid food? I think we're really close on dates...keep me posted...we can be 'date buddies'!! :)

~Laura

Well as of today I'm down 24 pounds, and I am still having problems eating anything creamy. I carry nausea medicine with me and know that I have to take it regularly. I start soft foods on December 15th. I'm really nervous about how that is going to go! I'm praying for the best! Keep me posted on your progress!

@ shoppin4me08: OK, I start on 'solid food' tomorrow, too. Did you band? I thought we were to go right into 'regular' food, but you said 'soft food'. Hmmmm? You've blown past me on pounds dropped during the 21 days. Tomorrow morning will be my official weigh in for the 21 day diet. As of this morning, I was down 13.5 from surgery date (11/24, band) so...I'm guessing, it will be an even 14. But....almost 30 since I decided to do...YAY!! Honestly, of course I wish it was more, but I'm going in the right direction. :)

Good luck Grrl!! I hope you can find something yummy that agrees with you :)

Personally....I just want to eat a little sashemi and a salad. <fingerscrossed>

PadresGrrl,

I am doing much better now. I've decided that tuna and cottage cheese are my best friend. It is crazy, but I enjoy drinking buttermilk also, and it fills me up. I have to totally AVOID carbs like mashed potatoes because they make me deathly sick. My weight loss has slowed down some, but I am still losing a little every day. As of today I am 177 pounds, down 26. I will start walking and exercising next week, so hopefully that will speed up the weight loss process. I would love to be around 160 by my birthday in February. I am thinking about some fatty salmon tonight! I'll keep you posted on how that goes. Keep me posted on your progress.

• 1 month later...

Hey Shoppin!!

I lost the link to this site...derrr! Glad to be back...it's surprisingly motivational!! :) I get my first fill on Friday (2/3/12)!! Can't wait!! We're going to Maui in May, so I have a new focused goal. I am stuck at -38 but I have ~not~ (sigh) been working out ...I know...I need to get going here! I have a 30 pound goal for 4 months...I know I can do it if I really focus and workout! I'm going to get back on WW, too.

Hope you're doing good!!! :)