help

lexie32405

my husband had the lapband done about 3 years ago and was doing really great for a while but now he has fallen off the wagon and it is like he doesnt care anymore he is back to his original weight maybe 400 plus.I am getting very angry with him because the food that i buy for myself special treats for me when i am not ready for them or when i crave them i used to be able to get them later now i can't nothing is safe anymore.he eats like he doesn't even have the band anymore.1 meal for him is three for me.it is to the point where i am getting ready to buy a fridge that i can lock.he is embarassing going out in public to eat i have talked with the nurse that helped with the surgery and she asked me what the problem is i wish i knew.i don't know what to do and i need help.he doesn't work he is retired at 45 so he just sits around the house and eats i know that maybe part of his problem but i need some answers please,advice greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

I think you're looking for some sort of words of wisdom, that you haven't already heard.

In reality, it's your husband who should be posting in this forum. Not you.

You can't control what he eats, or what he does. Unfortunately, your concern alone won't be the help he requires.

For me, I do the household grocery shopping, so I just don't buy what I don't want my husband to eat.

I don't keep crap in the house, to avoid all temptation.

• Like 1