Anyone PB before they had their first fill??

I was banded in Sept and I am finally brave enough to get a fill. But, I was wondering- has anyone PB'd before their first fill? I have like 3 times. Not from eating too much, but from eating probably too quickly and too big of bites. I usually feel some discomfort if I know I ate too fast/too big bites and once in a while it'll be really bad to where I have to walk around and not drink anything and stop eating for hours.

Going into my first fill, I am wondering if this matters? I want to ask for basically as big of fill as they'll give me (not the VG band, the other one). But I am wondering if my experience thus far with PBing/discomfort will affect that?

Thnx

Karen

I pb'd once before my first fill from trying to eat pasta. The solution was simple enough - don't each pasta. My first fill was last week and it was 1.3 cc's. I pb'd once since then from eating too fast. Once again, the solution was simple enough - SLOW DOWN. Other than those two episodes I haven't had any problems. If you get your fill in Tijuana then the amount you receive will be determined by how fast liquid moves through your stomach. If it is right, it is right, and getting too much will do more harm than good.

I was banded in Sept and I am finally brave enough to get a fill. But, I was wondering- has anyone PB'd before their first fill? I have like 3 times. Not from eating too much, but from eating probably too quickly and too big of bites. I usually feel some discomfort if I know I ate too fast/too big bites and once in a while it'll be really bad to where I have to walk around and not drink anything and stop eating for hours.

Going into my first fill, I am wondering if this matters? I want to ask for basically as big of fill as they'll give me (not the VG band, the other one). But I am wondering if my experience thus far with PBing/discomfort will affect that?

Thnx

Karen

i have PBd twice and i haven't gotten my first fill yet. once was in the morning when my band usually feels tight. the other time, well, i ate too much and too quick. i'm starting to want to (and be able to) eat too much. i've gained 1-2 pounds back and it's making me sad... can't wait to see how much the fill helps with feeling restricted! PBing/discomfort is probably from you eating too fast or too big of bites (like you admitted to doing before), and not from restriction because your band is empty. so, i don't see why this would affect your first fill at all. :)