Fill on Monday, February 19

Hi everyone,

I am scheduled for a 9:00 am fill on Monday, February 19. I will be doing a one day turnaround trip. My plane gets into San Diego at 7:20 am and for the return flight, it leaves at 4:45 pm. If anyone is interested in sharing the cost of the ride to and/or from OCC, please let me know.

Thank you,

Beth in AZ

Hi everyone,

I am scheduled for a 9:00 am fill on Monday, February 19. I will be doing a one day turnaround trip. My plane gets into San Diego at 7:20 am and for the return flight, it leaves at 4:45 pm. If anyone is interested in sharing the cost of the ride to and/or from OCC, please let me know.

Thank you,

Beth in AZ

I think I scheduled a fill for that day but need to call and check - I am not sure if I will need a fill so I have not scheduled a flight yet - but heck yes I would be willing to split the ride with you ---

Hello, all! I fly in on the 19th for a fill. I get into San Diego at 10:30 and leave San Diego at 5:00 PM. I was planning on renting a car, driving it to the border and park (this is safe, I have done it many times) and then taking a cab to the clinic. On the way back, I will take a cab to the border, walk across (which is way faster than driving, by the way) picking up my car and driving back to the airport. Beth and Cyndi, I am in Mesa - Susan, this is Cara, we had surgery together. Anyway, if we want to coordinate our fill appointments (ie, me go earlier, you go later) since we can't change flights - we could really save some money on rental car and cabs. (Also, I speak fluent Spanish. This is the only reason my husband is safe with me going by myself.) Either way, let me know what you think!

Hello, all! I fly in on the 19th for a fill. I get into San Diego at 10:30 and leave San Diego at 5:00 PM. I was planning on renting a car, driving it to the border and park (this is safe, I have done it many times) and then taking a cab to the clinic. On the way back, I will take a cab to the border, walk across (which is way faster than driving, by the way) picking up my car and driving back to the airport. Beth and Cyndi, I am in Mesa - Susan, this is Cara, we had surgery together. Anyway, if we want to coordinate our fill appointments (ie, me go earlier, you go later) since we can't change flights - we could really save some money on rental car and cabs. (Also, I speak fluent Spanish. This is the only reason my husband is safe with me going by myself.) Either way, let me know what you think!

I think this is the best option for most people crossing the border for a fill. It is so easy, and very safe, and saves a good amount of money.

Count me in for the van on the 19th. Cara, my plane comes in about the same time as yours. Should I let Francisco know that there is a group of us?

Susan

Hi everyone,

My plane arrives in San Diego at 7:20 am and my fill appointment is at 9:00 am. My return flight is Southwest and leaves at 4:45 PM. It doesn't look as though I can share a ride there with all of you, since my appointment is at 9:00am, but I certainly would like to ride back if that is ok. Would that work?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Beth in AZ

yes, to the airport. to do the "trolley," you take a cheap cab ($5) from the clinic to the border, walk across and then take the trolley (which transfers to the bus) straight back to the airport! easy! plus, i think it is somewhere near $3 each way.

That would be fine with me. I would just prefer to go with a few people. Is that what everyone is planning on doing? I could meet you guys at the clinic and then we could all go back to the airport together. Would that work?

Beth in AZ

I am going to cancel my 2/19 appoinment due to I am still losing weight and as long as it is coming off I will not pay to fly down and be filled to possibly a point where I can not eat...LOL and then have to return. So things are good.... GOT on the scale this morning and was 215 started at 267 less than 4monthes ago I am very JACKED about this - I eat and I exercise and I feel and look great in my opinion LOL gotta LOVE THIS BAND and the OCC B):P:D:)

That would be fine with me. I would just prefer to go with a few people. Is that what everyone is planning on doing? I could meet you guys at the clinic and then we could all go back to the airport together. Would that work?

Beth in AZ

sure...i can't remember what time susan's appointment is - i think 1 PM and mine is 2 PM. I think our planes all leave within 20 minutes of each other, so that is nice as well. how are you getting to the clinic that morning?

sure...i can't remember what time susan's appointment is - i think 1 PM and mine is 2 PM. I think our planes all leave within 20 minutes of each other, so that is nice as well. how are you getting to the clinic that morning?

Someone (probably Francisco) is picking me up from the airport. My fill appointment is at 9:00 am. So, I'll probably just hang around until you and Susan are finished. I just want to make sure that we leave in plenty of time to get back to the airport.

Beth in AZ

Hi All:

Thinking of going to get fill on Feb 19th and staying the night returning on 20th. Anyone want to share hotel room...I know it's a wild shot since most on here are female.. but thought I would give it a shot..Tom