Sticky Question

I know that NO insurance will cover my band as I am not by their standrds heavy enough. I think 100 extra pounds is more than enough but ... Does anyone have any suggestions about ways to finance the surgery with so so credit. I dont have any repos or bankruptcies but I DO have student loans etc.. Any ideas weird and wonderful will be appreciated.

Erika :D

I had part of my surgery financed through Capital one.

Dr. Ortiz uses this financial institution

here is their web site

www.cosmeticfeeplan.com

I hope this helps

If you have any questions please feel free to email me personally

When you apply online use his full name

Dr. Ariel Ortiz

also choose Connecticut when they ask what state and his name should come up.

Michelle

• 3 years later...
I know that NO insurance will cover my band as I am not by their standrds heavy enough. I think 100 extra pounds is more than enough but ... Does anyone have any suggestions about ways to finance the surgery with so so credit. I dont have any repos or bankruptcies but I DO have student loans etc.. Any ideas weird and wonderful will be appreciated.

Erika :D

Hi I have posted this before, but will do again if it can help. Look into a "study" . I am a participant in one as we speak through a company called allergan. they are researching the effectiveness of the band on people with BMI of 30-40. The whole process is free. look into it in your area! good luck

Yes, but unfortunately it doesn't cover our transportation there. If you are lucky enough to live close to TJ,it's not too financially draining. But it is worth it!

I don't quite understand why you are digging up a post that is almost 3 years old and responding to it.

I don't quite understand why you are digging up a post that is almost 3 years old and responding to it.

She was actually responding to a recent post - KBosco revived it.

Transportation doesn't always have to be expensive. From Atlanta to San Diego I found flights as low as $350. That's pretty inexpensive if you realize you're flying basically from one coast to another.

She was actually responding to a recent post - KBosco revived it.

Transportation doesn't always have to be expensive. From Atlanta to San Diego I found flights as low as $350. That's pretty inexpensive if you realize you're flying basically from one coast to another.

thanks, FurEllie, and sorry. With the thread title, I didn't realize she was just trying to revive the question. My bad.

For cheap airfare, if you live near a Southwest Airlines city, check out their DING! program, which alerts you to cheap flights to and from selected airports on a daily basis. You can often get a one way ticket from one coast to the other for under $100 i

f you act fast. Since OCC is usually so flexible with their scheduling it can work really well.