April Surgery patients

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=D>

Good luck to you too! When will you be going for your fill? I'm thinking June 4th. Let's keep in touch anyway---please email.

Isnt it exciting ? I have to say I feel an inner peace with myself that I haven't felt in so long!

{since my decision to have this surgery}

Best of luck to you -- and we will keep in touch! I haven't made a decision about my fill yet -

I was tentatively looking at May 24-25, which would put me 6 weeks out from surgery. I thought

I'd verify that with the experts at the OCC first - but if it doesnt matter, I'll look into June 4th!

Take good care --

Lisa

Hi Everyone! I'm new here. My surgery will be done April 26th. I hope to meet others on this journey. I've sent my deposit, faxed my info, and have my flight booked. I work with a lady that was there I think this past Oct. and has lost close to 45lbs. She was going to go with me, but can't find a cheap flight. So I'll be going solo!

Kelly C.

To be banded 4/26/07

Hi, Rhonda !

Ive been so obsessive about this, that I thought I'd wait

until I got there for the surgery to ask about the first fill -

If left alone, I'd book airfare and hotel today! So I'm trying

to wait and see what they recommend. We'll keep in touch

so we can coordinate! There's a large Washington state

contingent on the boards - they are even scheduling an

outing ! Have you found them yet ? I'm in the "other"

Washington! Take care -- CANT WAIT !!! :)

Lisa

Congrats, Kelly! I'm at the beginning of April, so we'll

pass each other - but I'm very excited about this!

I'm going solo to the surgery - I have decided to keep

this to myself. I find the older I get the less I want to

confess everything!

Best of luck to you!

Lisa

Lisa, I know what your saying. I had 2 people who wanted to go but, one couldn't get the time off, and the other one has been there before and knows the ropes, she can't find a cheap flight. She just came back from getting her 1st. fill! So money is tight for her. My husband would be there but, we have 2 little chihuahuas that we can't leave with anyone well know one that would watch them the way we do.

Kelly C.

Lisa, I know what your saying. I had 2 people who wanted to go but, one couldn't get the time off, and the other one has been there before and knows the ropes, she can't find a cheap flight. She just came back from getting her 1st. fill! So money is tight for her. My husband would be there but, we have 2 little chihuahuas that we can't leave with anyone well know one that would watch them the way we do.

Kelly C.

Kelly -- cant you take them with you? Or is that just too much trouble??

Some hotels will allow it - ?? Maybe your friend who can't come can watch them?

Good luck !!!

I got my surgery date for April 27th. I am flying down early on the 26th, and flying back on the 29th. Good Luck to everybody!

BTW, I am Jennifer, lol, I live in Maryland, and I can't wait to have my surgery. My birthday is April 25th, so I figure I am giving myself a whole new outlook on life for my birthday.

I got my surgery date for April 27th. I am flying down early on the 26th, and flying back on the 29th. Good Luck to everybody!

BTW, I am Jennifer, lol, I live in Maryland, and I can't wait to have my surgery. My birthday is April 25th, so I figure I am giving myself a whole new outlook on life for my birthday.

=D> Happy Birthday, Jen!

hello everyone

my banding is on 04/13/07 .will be going with my sister -in -law ,and one of my friends . all 3of us are going to be banded

on the same day .any one alse out there from washougal washington . having there banding done on that day ?

Wow, all three of you at once! Is your surgery on the 13th as well or are you having surgery the 14th? My best friend is going with me but just as support. My husband is staying at home with our girls. Have you booked your flights yet? I'm still looking for a great airline deal, so far the cheapest is Alaska air. I'll keep watching though.

Good luck with everything!

Sandy

HI

SANDFLEA OUR FLIGHT LEAVES PORTLAND ON APRIL 12 ,OUR SURGERY IS SCHEDULED FOR THE 13 TH

WE ARE FLYING UNITED .OUR TICKETS COST WAS 244.00 ROUND TRIP .WE WENT THROUGH EXPIDIA.

WE ARE ALL SO NERVOUS. WELL GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BIG DAY .AND MAYBE WE WILL MEET AT THE HOSPITAL .

BEST WISHES !

=D> HELLO ALL MY NAME IS HOLLY AND I LIVE IN APPLE VALLEY CALIFORNIA. I AM SCHEDULED FOR SURGERY ON APRIL 20TH AND WILL BE DRIVING THERE AS IT IS ONLY 2 HOURS AWAY FROM MY HOUSE. I AM A LITTLE CONFUSED THOUGH ABOUT THE WHOLE PARKING ON THE CALIFORNIA SIDE. DOES ANYONE KNOW EXACT DIRECTIONS AND A NAME OF A PLACE TO PARK ON THE CALIFORNIA SIDE. MY FRIEND WAS TELLING ME SHE PARKED ON THE CALIFORNIA SIDE AND PAID $7 A DAY TO LEAVE THE CAR THERE. ANYONE KNOW THE NAME? I WOULD LOVE TO MEET SOMEONE ON THE SAME DAY AND EVEN GET TO CHIT CHATTING WITH SOME OF THE APRIL PEOPLE SO LET ME KNOW. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO IS SCHEDULED IN APRIL. WE WILL ALL BE IN THE SAME SHOES.

Hello everyone!

I'm scheduled for surgery April 5th. I am very, very excited. I've decided to fly out there alone since my fiance is unable to take time off. Any others scheduled for this date?

Hi there, Only Me. I am scheduled for the 6th, but would like to have a bandbuddy, especially since I am coming alone too. I can call to see if I can move up a day so we can go together. I will be taking the Amtrak down since I'm only a few hours away. What time are you coming in on Wednesday?

Hi there, Only Me. I am scheduled for the 6th, but would like to have a bandbuddy, especially since I am coming alone too. I can call to see if I can move up a day so we can go together. I will be taking the Amtrak down since I'm only a few hours away. What time are you coming in on Wednesday?

Hi Heather. :)

I'm flying in Wednesday morning (my flight arrives at approx 11 am) and then I'll be doing all my pre-op testing that afternoon. If you are able to move up your surgery date, I would sure love to the company! (I've sent you a PM as well).

Congrats, Kelly! I'm at the beginning of April, so we'll

pass each other - but I'm very excited about this!

I'm going solo to the surgery - I have decided to keep

this to myself. I find the older I get the less I want to

confess everything!

Best of luck to you!

Lisa

I'm looking at April 2nd or 3rd right now. Anybody gonna be there then? Also, what choices of Pre-op diets do you have?

Thanks,

Donna