Hi, new here

Hi, just wanted to say hi. I am new here...have not been able to get my surgery yet. I have no insurance and no chance of getting conventional financing. But, still hopeful.

I came to this board becuase I have been on another that is less than friendly to those of us who are looking for a surgeon who takes payments. Guess we are beggers hahaha.

Well thanks

Dahlia

I managed to find a low interest credit card that would give me the limit necessary to go with Dr. Ortiz... then my office changed insurance providers and now I'm back to square one with the red tape, but at least I won't have to pay off all that money! I do have to wait 6 months for the insurance to cover it, which is a big bummer :(. I wish you the best of luck!

Hi, just wanted to say hi. I am new here...have not been able to get my surgery yet. I have no insurance and no chance of getting conventional financing. But, still hopeful.

I came to this board becuase I have been on another that is less than friendly to those of us who are looking for a surgeon who takes payments. Guess we are beggers hahaha.

Well thanks

Dahlia

:-h Hi Dahlia, how's your search goin. Did any of the info I sent you help? I know being a cash patient is hard. And you are so right about the other forum and mean people. Keep me informed on the progress. Kaelin's G-Ma = Amom

Hi Kaelin's G-Ma,

I was wondering what kind of info you sent to Dahlia? I am very financially stuck as well getting financed and everything else is a no-go...my credit is horrible and even with a co-signer didn't work.

Thank you,

Judy