Arrivals and Departures

Hi,

I probably should be directing this towards the support people, but I just thought I'd ask this to see if anyone knew off the top of their heads. What time do we need to arrive San Diego by on pre-op day, and what time can we expect to book our return flight out?

Thanks,

Laura

Hi,

I probably should be directing this towards the support people, but I just thought I'd ask this to see if anyone knew off the top of their heads. What time do we need to arrive San Diego by on pre-op day, and what time can we expect to book our return flight out?

Thanks,

Laura

I think everyone may be different... I was told to arrive in San Diego by Noon the day before surgery so that they can do my preops that day, but I have read others posts or messages that we've exchanged and some people are having their preops done the day of surgery... I wasn't sure if that might be because I am a juvenile diabetic who wears an insulin pump, but you might want to call OCC tomorrow and ask them... As far as your return flight, I just assumed that whatever time my flight was they would make sure to arrange for transportation back to San Diego... I have a return flight leaving at 6am, so I'm sure I'll be sleeping on the plane on my way home... LOL Good luck to you!

Kristy