Fill cost ......

B)-->

QUOTE(Capt B @ Mar 5 2007, 07:32 PM) 9204[/snapback]
I see the cost from the airport is 130.00 I thought I saw the cost for the fill was 75.00 for the x-ray ....... can some one tell me what the real cost is ...

Thanks brian

The cost for the OCC driver to pick you up at the airport is $130, this is in addition to the cost of the x-ray which last I heard was $100 - call and check for updated amounts. The cost of the van ride is split among all riders for fills, riders getting the surgery that visit ride free. For instance, if only you are getting your fill on that van ride, then the cost to you is the full $130. If there are two fill riders then the cost is $65 each rider. Many people use public transportation to save this money.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Capt B @ Mar 5 2007, 07:32 PM) 9204[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I see the cost from the airport is 130.00 I thought I saw the cost for the fill was 75.00 for the x-ray ....... can some one tell me what the real cost is ...

Thanks brian

The cost for the OCC driver to pick you up at the airport is $130, this is in addition to the cost of the x-ray which last I heard was $100 - call and check for updated amounts. The cost of the van ride is split among all riders for fills, riders getting the surgery that visit ride free. For instance, if only you are getting your fill on that van ride, then the cost to you is the full $130. If there are two fill riders then the cost is $65 each rider. Many people use public transportation to save this money.

That's what I had thought ... I remember getting a email from Lori that stated something like that but I just got a email stating 2 different prices from someone in the company... the price shocked me ..... But I will find out in the morning because it will be my first fill ............ and the bottom line is I'm down 30 lbs and that is priceless