plastic surgery in mexico???

calregals

Guest aroseisarose
I emailed them (from their website) over a week ago and never heard back either - i would look around for another clinic - just me - responsiveness is key when I'm looking for a surgeon.

I loved Cosmed! Did you try calling them? I called this toll free number 877-765-8446 and was able to talk to someone. Hope this helps.

I loved Cosmed! Did you try calling them? I called this toll free number 877-765-8446 and was able to talk to someone. Hope this helps.

I have called a few times and I left a message - they do not respond.

I am trying to do some research on plastic surgery in Thailand, I had seen an investigative report on tv (can't remember which one) that soke highly of a specific hospital in Thailand. I am getting banded on 19Mar and I am already searching for a safe place to get a body lift. please keep me informed if you find out something, and I as well will let you know. Wish me luck with my surgery.

Sally

Hi, Sally - how are you doing ?? You should be about ready for your first fill by now! Hows it going ? Thanks!

Lisa

Banded by the Great O 4/9/07

Hi All,

I have had a tummy tuck in Mexico and am happy with my results.

I did most of my research on a a member site called plasticsurgeryjourneys.com . Members post thier before and after pictures of plastic surgery outside the US and in my opinion pictures are one of the most important aspects of finding a good ps. the site is kind of like a patients advocacy board and is free.

Good luck in finding a good ps in Mexico - there are plenty of them out there...

Mary

• 9 months later...

I had PS in Mexico and am very happy with my results. Both docs at Cosmed have gotten rave reveiws @ plasticsurgeryjourneys.com (a support group for people traveling aborad for plastic surgery). I reccommend you check out that site as there are first hand experiences posted there (including horror stories).

Luckily, I did alot of research and am very happy with the results!

No more hanging skin and I finally feel "normal".

=)

• 4 weeks later...
I had PS in Mexico and am very happy with my results. Both docs at Cosmed have gotten rave reveiws @ plasticsurgeryjourneys.com (a support group for people traveling aborad for plastic surgery). I reccommend you check out that site as there are first hand experiences posted there (including horror stories).

Luckily, I did alot of research and am very happy with the results!

No more hanging skin and I finally feel "normal".

=)

Congrats, MaryMary !

Good for you!!

I'll be headed there for ps in about a year.

Glad to know the trail is blazed.

Lisa