I got the letter from my doc for withdrawing 401k!

Hey all,

I had an appt. with my doctor to ask for a letter that stated I needed to withdraw my 401k due to medical and financial hardship to be able to have LBS. She typed it up right there and then and I thought she would type it up and send it to me. I was amazed at her wording of the letter. She was so professional and foward about eveything that needed to be said. She is also concerned about me going to Mexico to have this surgery and stressed that I should have a consult with the doctor here that I will be having fills at after surgery. I really would like have my first fill in TJ, but we shall see I guess. She was also concerned about my going alone and I assured her I would not be going alone for sure...LOL

Wish me luck so I can get all my money to pay for surgery and can hopefully have it in April. May is out, so if not April, then June.

Peace,

Judy

Hey all,

I had an appt. with my doctor to ask for a letter that stated I needed to withdraw my 401k due to medical and financial hardship to be able to have LBS. She typed it up right there and then and I thought she would type it up and send it to me. I was amazed at her wording of the letter. She was so professional and foward about eveything that needed to be said. She is also concerned about me going to Mexico to have this surgery and stressed that I should have a consult with the doctor here that I will be having fills at after surgery. I really would like have my first fill in TJ, but we shall see I guess. She was also concerned about my going alone and I assured her I would not be going alone for sure...LOL

Wish me luck so I can get all my money to pay for surgery and can hopefully have it in April. May is out, so if not April, then June.

Peace,

Judy

KEEP US POSTED JUDY AND GOOD LUCK :)