FILL QUESTION/POLL

Did you go back to TJ to get your first fill, and if not where did you go? Also how many cc's did you get the first time?

Thanks,

Donna

Did you go back to TJ to get your first fill, and if not where did you go? Also how many cc's did you get the first time?

Thanks,

Donna

I WENT BACK TO TJ FOR MY FIRST AND SECOND FILL

FIRST FILL 2.0 cc

SECOND FILL 2.2 cc

MY FRIEND SANDY FLEW BACK TO TJ WITH ME FOR HER FIRST FILL

1.6 cc

Thanks,

Donna

I went to TJ for both of the fills I have had so far.... The first time I got 4cc's in my VG band and the second time Dr. R added another cc to make me at 5 now! I have ok restriction, but I am pretty sure I am not at my "sweet spot" yet.

• 2 weeks later...

My first fill i went to Dr Allen in Denver and had 4ccs, 2nd fill went to TJ and got up to 5ccs, then last fill was back in Denver at 6ccs in my VG 10cc band. I could tell my doctor in Denver is getting much more comfortable in the fills and knowing exactly what a good fill amount is... I like going back to TJ as much as possible but Denver is so much easier for me.

I went to TJ for my first fill and Tampa for my second fill. I did NOT have a great experience in Tampa, paid for fluoro but it wasn't done the way it should have been and other than seeing that everything was in place before doing anything it was basically a blind stick and I was overfilled - had to go back after suffering all weekend.

I just got off the phone with Fill Centers and after asking a lot of questions about St. Petersburg I made an appointment. By the time I pay the extra for fluoro and barium I can just about go to TJ and be sure that it's done right, the only issue is the travel time. I have a little bit of time before the appointment, so if anyone has any experience with St. Pete any input is appreciated. Thanks.