Not losing!!

How do you know when you have a good fill? HOw long does it take to get it? I know everyone is different. I have 1.5 cc in my band and really can't tell a difference, any help will be grateful!

Hi Jen,

I too have the same dilema. I have 1.8cc and I feel no different than before I got the fill. Although I have lost a few pounds since the fill, but I have had to work very hard at it because I can eat as much now as I could before the surgery, if I let myself, but I refuse to do that after all of this. Good luck to you in your weight loss, Im pullin for you.

Hi Jen,

I too have the same dilema. I have 1.8cc and I feel no different than before I got the fill. Although I have lost a few pounds since the fill, but I have had to work very hard at it because I can eat as much now as I could before the surgery, if I let myself, but I refuse to do that after all of this. Good luck to you in your weight loss, Im pullin for you.

Jen

I had my first fill on May 5th 1.6 cc and I am not feeling any restriction. I am scheduled for another fill this Sat. I am not sure how much they are going to put in this time I would call or email them and tell them, they were very helpful and told me to come back in.

Good Luck

MArsha

I'm the odd one out - I had 1.5 and couldn't even keep water down :(

Just got back and now have .8 - doesn't sound like much at ALL! So far I'm feeling "full" after eating small amounts but no trouble getting anything down. I'm going to sit on this for a month or so and see if I need more - surely I will since this seems like such a small amount. I've lost 22 pounds in 2.5 months. Not a lot but in reality, just got my first "real" fill so I figure that's 22 pounds I wouldn't have lost (and probably would have gained.....).

How do you know when you have a good fill? HOw long does it take to get it? I know everyone is different. I have 1.5 cc in my band and really can't tell a difference, any help will be grateful!

Every person is different on how much it takes to feel restriction. I consider my fill to be good, if it prevents me from eatting too much or too fast. Such as if I try to shove a hot dog down quick, it will either come back up or cause pain.

BANDED IN AUG 06

FIRST FILL 1.8

SECOND FILL 2.2

THIRD FILL 2.4

IN A 4.0 BAND

I'M AT MY SWEET SPOT, HAVE BEEN SINCE JAN

YOU'LL BE ABLE TO TELL WHEN YOUR THERE

BANDED IN AUG 06

FIRST FILL 1.8

SECOND FILL 2.2

THIRD FILL 2.4

IN A 4.0 BAND

I'M AT MY SWEET SPOT, HAVE BEEN SINCE JAN

YOU'LL BE ABLE TO TELL WHEN YOUR THERE

Pammie,

Congradulations! How wonderfuld to be where you are. I am at 1.8, only have restriction on certain foods, and the restriction is not what I expected. Unless I'm very careful I've had to much before I know it. This isn't the sweet spot, right? Any where along the waybefore you got just the right fill did you have this experience?