Know of a fill center/ doctor in Washington, DC area?

Surgery performed last month in Mexico. Anyone aware of any fill centers in the DC area? Thanks

Hello. I'm also dealing with the same thing. I live in Waldorf MD and have not found a fill center in the DC area yet. I found one but he refused to do my fills. If you get a answer please foward it to me at ladysha313@yahoo.com.

Thanks and good luck.

Hello. I'm also dealing with the same thing. I live in Waldorf MD and have not found a fill center in the DC area yet. I found one but he refused to do my fills. If you get a answer please foward it to me at ladysha313@yahoo.com.

Thanks and good luck.

/quote]

Go on the site www.fillcentersusa.com - there's one about 4.5 hours from here near Philly.

I went to TJ for my first - and will decide later if I need any more....

Surgery performed last month in Mexico. Anyone aware of any fill centers in the DC area? Thanks

Go on the site www.fillcentersusa.com - there's one about 4.5 hours from here near Philly.

I was just given this information. You may want to check out the following doctors:

Virginia:

Dr. Elairny 703-465-5060

Dr. Moazzez 703-620-3211

Virginia Beach:

Dr. Balton 757-481-2313

MD:

Dr. Green www.advancedwls.com