Officially 1 month Post Surgery

Well, 1 month officially post surgery and I have lost 22 pounds... I am so happy. I haven't even gotten a fill yet so this is just amazing to me. I have never been "hungry" yet... Mental hunger yeah, but starving for lack of food? Nope. I still go out to all the places I used to go out to for dinner but I am eating about 1/2 of what I used to eat. After the fill I am sure it will be less than that... wow!!!!

I have so much energy... I play tennis 3 hours at a time 2-3 times a week, I walk every night, and I went rock climbing yesterday!! 5 hours of climbing... and I just feel great!!!!

I measured myself and wow since the week before surgery to now?

Date....Weight....Neck...Arm...Forearm...Thigh...Calf....Waist.....Stomach

9/8.......285.........16.....16.75....11.5......32.5...18.75...46.75.......57.5

10/14....263.........15.......15.......11........29.......17.5.....40...........53

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Christine, That is wonderful for you! I was just wondering if you felt any hunger when you were just on liquids? My surgery was 10/12 and I'm getting hungry. I hope when I can eat solids I have some restriction like it sounds like you do. Was it hard for you to wait for solids? How many liqids did you have? I don't want to have too many or I'm afraid I won't lose anything. Marilyn