Who's the Doctor?

Calbris2

:huh: Can anyone tell me the name of the Dr. that they recommend at Obesity Control Center for tummy tucks? I forgot to get a business card when I got my last fill/defill but I think Dr. Martinez said his name was Quero, or something like that. I know it started with a "Q". Any info would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Doris,

Didn't know if you found Dr. Quiroz website yet. He is the one that Dr. Ortiz recommends. His website is cosmedclinic.com. I have had a consultation with him but have not had any surgery yet. Carolyn has had some surgery by him. You might want to contact her. She was very happy with his work. Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I was banded August of 2004, I am down 120 lbs. I have had a tummy tuck, breast lift/aug, butt lift and arm lift down in Mexico with outstanding results. The tummy tuck alone brought me from a size 10 to a size 6- not bad when my preband size was 22. I feel like a new person and would highly recommend the plastic surgeon. Email me if you want his info at jessesp9@comcast.net

fellow bandster, Jess

• 2 months later...

I was banded August of 2004, I am down 120 lbs. I have had a tummy tuck, breast lift/aug, butt lift and arm lift down in Mexico with outstanding results. The tummy tuck alone brought me from a size 10 to a size 6- not bad when my preband size was 22. I feel like a new person and would highly recommend the plastic surgeon. Email me if you want his info at jessesp9@comcast.net

fellow bandster, Jess

• 5 weeks later...

fellow bandster, Jess

Out of curiosity, what was the cost for all the work you had done?? Also, did you have it all done the same day or in seperate surgerys?

• 3 weeks later...

Doris,

Didn't know if you found Dr. Quiroz website yet. He is the one that Dr. Ortiz recommends. His website is cosmedclinic.com. I have had a consultation with him but have not had any surgery yet. Carolyn has had some surgery by him. You might want to contact her. She was very happy with his work. Hope this helps.

WHAT I FOUND INTERESTING IS THEY SAY THEY DO LAPBANDS, I JUST COULDN'T FIND THE SURGEON THAT DOES IT. MAYBE THEY RECOMMEND DR ORTIZ? I WAS GOING THROUGH THEIR SITE BEING MY SISSY INLAWS SISTER WANTS TO GET SOME WORK DONE AFTER WEIGHT LOSE

http://www.cosmedclinic.com/

• 1 month later...