IHAVE NEVE3R HAD A QUESTION ABOUT DOING IT.IHAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT ALL MY LIFE I HATE BEING FAT. BUT HOW ARE ALL OF YOU PAYING FOR IT. I CHECKED INTO ALOT OF INSURANCES AND THEY JUST DONT PAY FOR IT. DO YOU GET LOANS OR WHAT I WOULD LOVE SOME HELP WITH OPTIONS FOR PAYMENT IF YOU HAVE SOME YOU CAN EMAIL IWILL LOVE YOU ALL FOEVER.

I know that it is quite a bit of money and there is really no easy way to pay for it. I kept waiting for a money tree to grow up in my backyard but no luck. There are a couple ways. You can refinance your house, save up, put it on a credit card or of course wait for that money tree.

Guest marys

I ended up taking out a home equity loan for 10K - 250/month payments for about 4 years - I checked into plastic surgery loans also but the terms and interest rates were not good althouh i was still considering it. it is expensive but insurance was never an option for me so ihad to look in other directions.

I got a loan from Reliance financing for my surgery. I was not going to let my insurance company not paying for weight loss surgery stop me from having it. I would do it all over again if I had to. I have a husband and 3 kids, if I would have waited until I saved all the money to have it done, it never would have happend. If financing is something you are interested in Dr. Ortiz has a company the reccomend, if I rememver right it's APF USA.com. Good luck

Melissa

8/26/2005

280/208

1st fill Oct 19th 2005

unfill #1 Jan 7th 2006

unfill #2 March 7th 2006