Surgey on April 11

Hi....

I will have surgery on April 11 and I'm getting really afraid. Too many people told me not to do it because it was in Mexico. Any sugestion in how to prepared myself emotionally for this surgery? How much pain I will fill after the surgery?

Thanks for any advice....

Hi....

I will have surgery on April 11 and I'm getting really afraid. Too many people told me not to do it because it was in Mexico. Any sugestion in how to prepared myself emotionally for this surgery? How much pain I will fill after the surgery?

Thanks for any advice....

I know my reply is probably a little late. You've already made your decision one way or the other. I'm just returning today from San Diego. I am 4 days post op and very glad of my decision. The care in Mexico in Dr. Ortiz's office far exceeded the U.S. in terms of being personable and actually caring about a patient. It was amazing! Have you ever had access to your doctor's cell phone number? I know I haven't. I even got a business card for a dentist in Mexico. I met a lady who had an excellent root canal done for $300. I have dental work that needs to be done and I'm really tired of the insurance company telling me my portion is $1,100 AFTER insurance pays. That's a hard "pill" to swallow considering I pay premiums every months. My trip was an AWESOME experience and I definitely recommend it. Take some GAS-X strips and a heating pad with you. You will probably need them. Let us know how things turn out for you.

Be Blessed,

Lynn