Bandedn on April 13th!!!

Whew, banded on the 13th and boy was Dr. Ortiz busy that day, I think there were a total of 6 of us.

Well I am post op of 3 days now and I am feeling pretty good. I seem to be able to tolerate any clear liquids. My friend brought me some wonton soup from PF Changs and the broth was wonderful.

I don't have any pain where my incisions are but down about an inch down from my port incision there is a bit of soreness. Is that common?

I would love to hear from the others that were banded that day, how are you doing?

Whew, banded on the 13th and boy was Dr. Ortiz busy that day, I think there were a total of 6 of us.

Well I am post op of 3 days now and I am feeling pretty good. I seem to be able to tolerate any clear liquids. My friend brought me some wonton soup from PF Changs and the broth was wonderful.

I don't have any pain where my incisions are but down about an inch down from my port incision there is a bit of soreness. Is that common?

I would love to hear from the others that were banded that day, how are you doing?

hi kel, nice to hear you are doing well,i'm doing well also it's me jas.i have pain near my port to but it's getting better.my husband and kids are helping me out alot,well happy easter.jasmine

hi kel, nice to hear you are doing well,i'm doing well also it's me jas.i have pain near my port to but it's getting better.my husband and kids are helping me out alot,well happy easter.jasmine

Hi Jas,

Glad to hear that you made the drive home ok and that your husband and kids are helping you out.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jas,

Glad to hear that you made the drive home ok and that your husband and kids are helping you out.

Ok well yesterday was my 22 day post op and as you all know, that is the day we are supposed to start eating solids. I must say although it was exciting not to have to drink my meals I was some what apprehensive and was not sure what to expect. I have to say that everything went down just fine. I had oatmeal for breakfast, tuna salad with a tomatoe for lunch and ground taco meat with a salad for dinner. I am not sure exactly what full feels like, it is like stoping when you are satisified. Sort of weird..... I was trying to explain it to my family and they looked at me like I had extra heads..oh well.

I must say that I am completely freaked out about PBing so I am going to do what ever I can to avoid it. If that means I need to stop before I am full then that is what I will do.

There were others done on the same day as me. How have your experiences been?

Kelli

Guest jas

Ok well yesterday was my 22 day post op and as you all know, that is the day we are supposed to start eating solids. I must say although it was exciting not to have to drink my meals I was some what apprehensive and was not sure what to expect. I have to say that everything went down just fine. I had oatmeal for breakfast, tuna salad with a tomatoe for lunch and ground taco meat with a salad for dinner. I am not sure exactly what full feels like, it is like stoping when you are satisified. Sort of weird..... I was trying to explain it to my family and they looked at me like I had extra heads..oh well.

I must say that I am completely freaked out about PBing so I am going to do what ever I can to avoid it. If that means I need to stop before I am full then that is what I will do.

There were others done on the same day as me. How have your experiences been?

Kelli

HI KELLI,ITS ME JAS I HEAR YOU ALL THE WAY ON PBING.I SO FAR LOST 18LBS AND DOING WELL .I TO STOP EATING BEFORE I FILL FULL.I DONT KNOW WHAT FULL FEELS LIKE AND WITH PBING I DONT WANT TO KNOW.SO HOW MUCH HAVE YOU LOST?JAS