Gas X Strips...Where to find???

I want to start preparing so I went to two drug stores looking for gas x strips and all they had was the chewables. Where do you find them? :blink:

I did the same and fianlly asked someone when I was being banded. The answer was WalMart and sure enough I went there when I got home and found them there. Now I have both and ended up liking the chewable better. The strips just didn't disolve quick enough for me.

Thanks!!! I went to Wal-mart and sure enough they were there.=) I have been told on another Board that the strips don't work as good but isn't it the same active ingredient?

I did the same and fianlly asked someone when I was being banded. The answer was WalMart and sure enough I went there when I got home and found them there. Now I have both and ended up liking the chewable better. The strips just didn't disolve quick enough for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I want to start preparing so I went to two drug stores looking for gas x strips and all they had was the chewables. Where do you find them? :blink:

I just had surgery on 5 May and purchased the Gas-X and it did nothing for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to this and I'm getting my surgery on the 31st with Dr. Ortiz. Can someone tell me what the Gas X Strips are for They didn't mentioned that to me.

when they give you surgery they blow up your stomach with air for the surgery soyou have a lot of gas and the strips are easier for some people than the tablets. Different people have different stories with the gas. you can find the stripws at wal-mart or walgreens if you have them where you are at they are klindof hard to find. good luck C.