Dr. Carlos/Bajanor

• 1 year later...
Hello, I am going to Tijuana on this Tuesday, April 25th. Anyone out there go to Bajanor with Dr. Carlos and Dr. Corruvbias( not the right spelling)

I"m just wondering how everything went for you at Bajanor. I'm going there this Friday, 10-19 . SOOOO nervous. Mostly excited, nervous, thrilled, anxious, and a part of me is deathly afraid it won't work :( I have 1 major question I'd like someone to answer . I see different kinds of bands. Which are good? Which aren't? Who decides? What criteria are considered when choosing a band? HELP!

• 3 months later...

I had the lap band done at Bajanor in Tijuana May 07 and i have not lost but 15 pounds. I have emailed Dr. Carlos asking if maybe i have a defective band but he does not respond to that question he says maybe my dr here in Texas is not filling it properly but other than that he has no answer. My dr does it with the xray but as of yet i have not felt that full feeling. I am so dissappointed in spending that much money and plus all the fills 5 to be exact and nothing. Its sad that he has no solution to my problem....I do not eat alot of food i do not eat fried foods at all i watch what i eat my doctor says i eat like a bird but i really do not know what to do now.....

I had the lap band done at Bajanor in Tijuana May 07 and i have not lost but 15 pounds. I have emailed Dr. Carlos asking if maybe i have a defective band but he does not respond to that question he says maybe my dr here in Texas is not filling it properly but other than that he has no answer. My dr does it with the xray but as of yet i have not felt that full feeling. I am so dissappointed in spending that much money and plus all the fills 5 to be exact and nothing. Its sad that he has no solution to my problem....I do not eat alot of food i do not eat fried foods at all i watch what i eat my doctor says i eat like a bird but i really do not know what to do now.....

TXangel who is doing your fills here in Texas, im also in Texas ?

Are you excersicing ? Also are you charting what your eating ? I had a problem after first being banded of not eating ENOUGH , I was only eating 800 calories a day and was not loosing and was ALWAYS hungry . So i actually had to eat MORE . once i got to about 1000 to 1200 calories a day the weight started to come off. Have you looked at what your eating ? are you eating food with too high of a calorie , carb or fat count ? Do you have a 10cc band by chance ?

How much do you have in your band ? Sorry just trying to help you find some answers ?

Mindy

• 4 months later...
What part of Texas are you guys from. I'm from East Texas, and I just found a new fill dr. that is wonderful. I had my 2nd fill back on January 12th, and still have LOTS of restriction.

I am going on Friday July 4th to Bajanor. That makes me nervous that you have not had very good results. I hope you keep us updated!