Banded Yesterday

Hello all,

I was banded yesterday morning. I think I was second for the day. The room is very nice. I was asked to take off all of my clothes and put the wonderful gown on and lay in the bed. After doing so I turned on the TV. So can you guess what channel came on.... that's right, the food network. I chuckled at that. Then Havero (great guy) came in a gave me a couple of "I don't care pills"... After a few minutes... you don't care.

The very wonderful Jose came in and got my IV going. I was cooperative but my viens weren't. I told her I was pollo (chicken).

I talked to the Dr.s before surgery. Everything was ready and they weeled me in. Added something to my IV and was asleep REAL quick.

After the operation I felt pretty back for a little while but they game me medication. I was up walking around a little while later.

The entire staff was excellent.

One recommendation. Bring gas-x with you. I didn't and I really wish I did.

Hello all,

I was banded yesterday morning. I think I was second for the day. The room is very nice. I was asked to take off all of my clothes and put the wonderful gown on and lay in the bed. After doing so I turned on the TV. So can you guess what channel came on.... that's right, the food network. I chuckled at that. Then Havero (great guy) came in a gave me a couple of "I don't care pills"... After a few minutes... you don't care.

The very wonderful Jose came in and got my IV going. I was cooperative but my viens weren't. I told her I was pollo (chicken).

I talked to the Dr.s before surgery. Everything was ready and they weeled me in. Added something to my IV and was asleep REAL quick.

After the operation I felt pretty back for a little while but they game me medication. I was up walking around a little while later.

The entire staff was excellent.

One recommendation. Bring gas-x with you. I didn't and I really wish I did.

hey Marc,

I'm glad to hear your doing ok. I'm doing much better. I have a lot of restriction in the mornings but other than that NOT HUNGRY! So that's huge.

Congratulations! I was just banded two weeks ago. The staff is great!!! Aren't those "i don't care pills" wonderful???? LOL!

So Marc, how you doing now? Loved your experience notes! I was banded 3 weeks ago and have more energy than I know what to do with. :P

I am going to try working out with weights as soon as I heal a little more, build up my muscles and revv up my metabolism. I walk alot now and seldom get really hungry unless I think about it or look at the clock. Then my brain tells me it's almost lunchtime, almost dinnertime! Going to have to relearn many things.

I know I'm not drinking enough water....gonna have to work on that. Got to flush them fat cells out of my body!! :rolleyes:

Take care and let us hear from you.

Dreamer

Hi Marc,

Not a bad experience. I hope you are doing better every day! I had my surgery done 3/24 and first fill 4/28. My Dr. was at the Molding Clinic in TJ and Dr. Martinez and staff were wonderful. I which they gave more support after the sugery. Keep us posted on your recovery Marc.