started the diet any one else?

=D> 4/11 I can't believe its almost here. I'am so excited. I started my diet Monday, I have a slimfast shake for breakfast and lunch and then a smart one for dinner. No snacks! I have been drinking oj weightwatcher 1/2 the calories with metamucil 3 x a day to help the cravings. This is so hard especialy at night, I'm a big night eater. I'm 215 now so I'll be interested to see how much i lost on Monday. Does anyone know how much he want us to loose ? Can't wait to meet everyone.

Christine

=D> 4/11 I can't believe its almost here. I'am so excited. I started my diet Monday, I have a slimfast shake for breakfast and lunch and then a smart one for dinner. No snacks! I have been drinking oj weightwatcher 1/2 the calories with metamucil 3 x a day to help the cravings. This is so hard especialy at night, I'm a big night eater. I'm 215 now so I'll be interested to see how much i lost on Monday. Does anyone know how much he want us to loose ? Can't wait to meet everyone.

Christine

Hello Christine,

I weighed 214 when I started and I weighed 208 when I had my surgery. Dr. Miranda said that I did good, so that must have been enough. I'm 5' 5.5" I had no problems with my surgery and am doing well now. I know what you mean about the cravings, but it's worth it. Best wishes!! :-h Darlene

Hi Christine!

I'm sure it definately depends on the person and their personal history. At the time of my surgery, not with your doctor, but one from Mexico. I weighed 30 pounds more then you and I'm a little over 5'8, I wasn't put on any diet what so ever, just liquids for 24hrs before surgery. That was what happened with me, but I know other patients of his were put on restrictive diets, I guess I got lucky. The great thing is, is that it is a wonderful jump start to your weight loss, and a new way of thinking. Good luck!!! =D> Helena