Those Complications CAN happen Banded 3/28/08

Yes ... I did mean Anna Lou... it was addressed for her but I was defending you!!! Heck, let me correct it, so there will not be any further confusion.

Hanna

(corrected/edited... I think that's better) :lol:

Thanks for trying to defend me, but I was just pointing out that AnnaLou was "talking" to PACIFICNW and not me [i'm iwantbanded, Darlene] I understand what you were trying to do, but I think you meant it for PACIFICNW. ><'

I did not mean any disrespect, truley! That's what I love about this forum, we all talk and help each other out. =D>

Best wishes, Darlene

Thanks for trying to defend me, but I was just pointing out that AnnaLou was "talking" to PACIFICNW and not me [i'm iwantbanded, Darlene] I understand what you were trying to do, but I think you meant it for PACIFICNW. ><'

I did not mean any disrespect, truley! That's what I love about this forum, we all talk and help each other out. =D>

Best wishes, Darlene

Darlene,

Thanks for clearing that up.. I see... so that was addressed to pacificnw... MYBAD. Sorry.. no none taken as far as disrespect. NEVER, not here... I was reading pretty quickly new postings, like I normally do... just like to be able to hop on the forum everyday and keep myself attuned to our fellow bandsters! You're too cute to be disrespectful!!

Hanna :P

Darlene,

Thanks for clearing that up.. I see... so that was addressed to pacificnw... MYBAD. Sorry.. no none taken as far as disrespect. NEVER, not here... I was reading pretty quickly new postings, like I normally do... just like to be able to hop on the forum everyday and keep myself attuned to our fellow bandsters! You're too cute to be disrespectful!!

Hanna :P

No problem Hanna!! ;)

This forum is great, huh?! I've met some awesome people and got some really good advice. Best wishes!! Darlene :-h

Just a clarification

The poster is not a patient of Dr. O's and Dr. O has never had to open a patient to place the band. Annie, you are welcome to post, find support and share your struggles and your successes here!

I'm so sorry that you had these complications!