FINALLY making progress on Pre-Op Diet!

That is so exciting! I know the pre-op diet is brutal. I had also gained almost 10 lbs before going on pre-op thanks to an amazing all inclusive vacation! I wasn't able to lose everything but yet I started too late! You seem like you are starting in great time and already making progress! Good Job!! Keep up the good work!

God Bless,

Jacklyn

Thanks, Jackyln - I was going through a bunch of stressful issues when I first started and it totally worked against my diet. Thankfully I'm back on track!

That's one of the wonderful things about the band, even when you feel stressed and still want to turn to food the band will be your safety net to prevent you from over eating and messing up your progress!!

Good for you. Keep doing what you are doing, and it will be here before you know.

That's one of the wonderful things about the band, even when you feel stressed and still want to turn to food the band will be your safety net to prevent you from over eating and messing up your progress!!

Now that'a miracle, isn't it!!! There are so many amazing reasons for all us to do this for ourselves!

Even if you wanted to eat a whole quart of chocolate ice cream on a rough day, you can't!! LOL!!

Cathy

Now that'a miracle, isn't it!!! There are so many amazing reasons for all us to do this for ourselves!

Even if you wanted to eat a whole quart of chocolate ice cream on a rough day, you can't!! LOL!!

Cathy

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll-

That's not entirely true Cathy... Ice Cream is one of those foods that the band isn't created to restrict. It's called "eating around the band" since Ice Cream becomes a liquid when melted it will slip past the band with no issues!!

whew - all your comments really help! I am really hoping I can lose as close to the 15 lbs that I have left.

So glad your surgery went well, 2fat4me!

MamaMichelle - your new pic looks GREAT! look at your skinny arms!

whew - all your comments really help! I am really hoping I can lose as close to the 15 lbs that I have left.

So glad your surgery went well, 2fat4me!

MamaMichelle - your new pic looks GREAT! look at your skinny arms!

Thank you I glanced down at them the other day an noticed the tops of them are getting very toned, of course like all women when I lift them up I have the dreaded bat-wing jiggle going on...lol

Knowing me that's the LAST place I'll lose any fat... :)