PostOp not losing weight

:(( Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've only lost about 3 pounds since banding on March 20th. Is anyone else having this problem?

Everyone is going to lose weight at various speeds, I know you haven't had your first fill yet and many people don't lose ANY weight and some even GAIN weight this is why it's called bandster hell!! Everyone struggles, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

Can you tell us more about what you're eating right now?? Have you started any kind of exercise program? Maybe we can make some suggestions to help get you on the losing track again before you get your first fill!!

Yeah that to what Michelle said.

Everyone is so different..don't give up hope. I am sure after your first fill the lbs will start falling off.

This is the most common complaint I hear and let me assure you it is totally normal not to lose any weight until you've had one or two fills. Your band is empty and not able to do any work right now. Just take it easy, eat healthy, and don't stress about it.

Thanks for the support. I just began eating today. Had oatmeal for breakfast, salmon burger and some fruit for lunch with two crackers. Have been sipping iced tea all day. Haven't decided on what to eat for dinner yet. Exercise is difficult for me as I've had extensive back surgery and had my whole spine rebuilt a few years ago. I do water aerobics and had to wait for the plugs to fall off before getting back in the water. I intended to go this morning but we had over a foot of snow this AM, and driveway wasn't plowed early enough for me to go. I have a Gazelle so I will try and do at least 20 minutes on that tonight. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!!!!

You know what the problem could be, while you were on the liquid diet you weren't getting ENOUGH calories and your body was in starvation mode holding on to every calorie you took in...

My weight loss stalled around the end of week 2 also and I was only eating 800 calories a day, I bumped that up to 1000-1200 calories a day and lost 3lbs that week.

Don't be too hard on yourself yet, I bet now that you are eating real foods and getting more calories your body will break out of starvation mode and by this time next week you will be telling us about your great weight loss!

You know what the problem could be, while you were on the liquid diet you weren't getting ENOUGH calories and your body was in starvation mode holding on to every calorie you took in...

My weight loss stalled around the end of week 2 also and I was only eating 800 calories a day, I bumped that up to 1000-1200 calories a day and lost 3lbs that week.

Don't be too hard on yourself yet, I bet now that you are eating real foods and getting more calories your body will break out of starvation mode and by this time next week you will be telling us about your great weight loss!

Certainly hope so! Thanks, you are definately an inspiration. You are beautiful and doing great!!!

Certainly hope so! Thanks, you are definately an inspiration. You are beautiful and doing great!!!

Thanks you are so sweet, a great website that I use to help track my daily calorie intake is http://www.fitday.com it's free to register and they have a huge list of foods that already have the calories, protein and carbs figured out for you or you can add a custom food just using the info from the nutrition panel on the back of the package...