Anyone getting banded on April 28 ??

Well, well, well doing the pre-diet and it works pretty good so far, was just wondering if someone is scheduled for banding on April 28 ?? I know I don't have the fortune to meet oh so handsome "Dr. O" since he is not in the clinic that day, but hope I am in good hands with Dr. Martinez as well :)

Well, well, well doing the pre-diet and it works pretty good so far, was just wondering if someone is scheduled for banding on April 28 ?? I know I don't have the fortune to meet oh so handsome "Dr. O" since he is not in the clinic that day, but hope I am in good hands with Dr. Martinez as well :)

Hello,

Dr. M was in surgery with Dr. O the day I had my surgery. He came in my room to discuss the surgery with me and was great!! :P Just before my surgery, Dr. O came in to talk to me, joked around and made me laugh. They're both wonderful Doc's, you'll see!! Best wishes on your surgery, you'll be in the best hands!! Darlene :-h

Hello,

Dr. M was in surgery with Dr. O the day I had my surgery. He came in my room to discuss the surgery with me and was great!! :P Just before my surgery, Dr. O came in to talk to me, joked around and made me laugh. They're both wonderful Doc's, you'll see!! Best wishes on your surgery, you'll be in the best hands!! Darlene :-h

Thank you Darlene! ;)

I think so too, I guess I get the hot paper panties just signed by Dr. M ,LOL

I'm know you will be fine, KimmieD was done by only Dr. Martinez and she is doing very well! I'm sure you can contact her to ease any fears!!

Best of luck!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! MamaMichelle !!!!! That new picture .... you look stunning =D>

I know I will be fine, after reading all the good stuff about the staff on here and talking to Carolyn when I set my date, I felt comfortable with "only" Dr. Martinez .... sure would have loved to meet Dr. M though .... LOL