BANDED 1-28-08

><' I was banded on Monday, January 28, 2008 by Dr. Bruce Schirmer at the University of Virginia Hospital. I arrived a little before 6 a.m., I was taken into surgery around 7 a.m., I left the hospital around 12:30 p.m., I was a little sore the first day. I was on my treadmill on Wednesday, January 30, 2008. Overall I had a wonderful experience, I have had recent surgeries in the past with no recovery problems. I received my first fill on 4-4-08. I have lost 42 lbs.

>:D< I was banded on Monday, January 28, 2008 by Dr. Bruce Schirmer at the University of Virginia Hospital. I arrived a little before 6 a.m., I was taken into surgery around 7 a.m., I left the hospital around 12:30 p.m., I was a little sore the first day. I was on my treadmill on Wednesday, January 30, 2008. Overall I had a wonderful experience, I have had recent surgeries in the past with no recovery problems. I received my first fill on 4-4-08. I have lost 42 lbs.

You're really doing super well. I was banded on 04/01 and also feel great. I have been walking like crazy but really want to jump on my elliptical! You have really lost the lbs. Keep going girl! Pargirl

You're really doing super well. I was banded on 04/01 and also feel great. I have been walking like crazy but really want to jump on my elliptical! You have really lost the lbs. Keep going girl! Pargirl

I ended up starting to work out a few days before the 3 week restriction was up, just some faster paced walking on the treadmill!! I just couldn't help it, lol who would have thought?

Wow Laurrie, Down 42lbs. Way to go. Keep us posted. =D>