Is the water safe??

Hey I was banded on March 17th - and I am still not sure about the water. At the Lucerna you have bottled water waiting on you in your room and when housekeeping cleans the room daily they leave two new bottles. I also ordered water with a meal and they brought me bottled water so I probably would not drink out of the faucet. Anyway - As far as how they scrub in....I do remember seeing Dr. Martinez scrubbing in in a room beside the OR. The suits look like the one's our surgeons use and the nurse's tied the back just like they do where I work (so that their hands remain sterile). Please do not worry about stuff like that. Being a nurse, I was so skeptical.....but you will see when you get there that everything is so clean and legit. I was taken very, very good care of. What part of GA are you from and when are you being banded?

I'm from North GA... Cartersville area. My band date is May 22.

Thanks for the reassuring. But you know when your friends act freaked out because you're going to Mexico and ask crazy questions, you wanna have answers for them :)

I read in an informational site on Tijuana that their water is treated nowadays and is safe for drinking, washing, etc. So no need for concern.

My husband and I have stayed at resorts all over Mexico and I can only recall 2 places (neither are anywhere near TJ) that had signs on the bathroom faucet, mirrors and in the showers WARNING you not to drink the water. I would say if there's not a sign you'll be fine!