Is swimming allowed after banding?

The pool at Lucerna looks beautiful and my mom and I are staying an extra day. Does anyone know if you can swim after being banded or will that mess up the human glue? I know people take showers the next day, so I wasn't sure..

I think they want you to stay out of pools for a couple of weeks because they tend not to be particularly sterile and they want to keep the human soup and chlorine out of the wounds.

Yummmmmmy- Human Soup, can I drink that through a straw or do I need to blend it?? :lol:

Is there something they give you or suggest for taking a shower? If they're considered about things getting into the wound, I would think soap or shampoo running into it wouldn't be good either. I can understand the bath, though - sitting in your own dirt doesn't sound too sterile!

thanks for the replies, everyone!

Is there something they give you or suggest for taking a shower? If they're considered about things getting into the wound, I would think soap or shampoo running into it wouldn't be good either. I can understand the bath, though - sitting in your own dirt doesn't sound too sterile!

thanks for the replies, everyone!

Just be gentle when washing the area. Shampoo and soap won't be spending much time hanging around.