May Surgeries

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that you mention it I do remember that discussion about us all being "fake customers" but you soon learned with so many totally satisfied customers Dr. O doesn't need any "plants". lol And now you're one of us!!

It's funny, I feel ashamed about that now. How wrong I was!!!! The whole experience was as close to perfect as possible!

Hi Sufina! I'll be arriving on the 8th, so I'll probably see you there!

Alana

Hi gals! We will have to start a thread for ourselves and our adventure! I'm bringing my laptop and camera to record the trip.

:cheerleader:

Are y'all coming alone or with someone. I'm bringing my stepmother.

Alana, Sufina and Jena - 3 weeks to go!!

Jena

:lb5: I am a newbie and am scheduled for surgery May 1st. I will be arriving on April 30 from Mississippi. I am nervous and very excited. Would love to meet anyone else that will be there the same time.

Well, I won't be there until 5/26 for my fill so I won't get to meet you, but best of luck anyway!!

It looks like there is quite a group of us between the 6th and 9th of may. I have my surgery on the 8th but I am sure we will all see each other coming and going! I read some of the already banded gals saying to be sure and take dresses as pant are too uncomfortable after surgery. I don't have any comfortable dresses so I went to good will today and found some great one. I figured I will only wear them a couple of times before I grow out of them so didn't want to spend much on them :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I can't believe it's so soon! I just read up about the comfortable clothes, so I'm guessing jeans probably wouldn't be the most comfortable. I think I'll go to Target or Lane Bryant and buy one final cotton sweat suit to be comfy on the flight back.

Can't wait to see you ladies there! My mom and I fly in late morning on the 8th. You see my picture and she'll be the impossibly tiny woman next to me. (5'2" and 107 lbs! How did that happen!? Am I adopted! LoL)

Alana :rolleyes:

Just a reminder that there's a calendar on the forum here that anyone can use to post their surgery dates as well.

Ooh.. thanks for the reminder!

It's funny, I feel ashamed about that now. How wrong I was!!!! The whole experience was as close to perfect as possible!

Why ashamed? Good research is NEVER wrong.

Well I have a tentative surgery date.. I have been "penciled" in for May 21... I was driving when I talked to Lori. Now I have to make sure DH's calendar can be clearded for those days.. I will know for sure by Monday if I will keep this surgery date :wacko:

:lb5: I am a newbie and am scheduled for surgery May 1st. I will be arriving on April 30 from Mississippi. I am nervous and very excited. Would love to meet anyone else that will be there the same time.

hi, I too am a newbie with the same dates as you!! Teri- Petnanny

hey audrey. I'm being banded the same day! that's one connection already. coming from phoenix, az on 5/22. hope to see ya there

dearis

Hi! B)

I was wondering if I was going to be the only one there. It's great to meet you. We will be fine.

Are you bringing any with you? What time does your flight get in from AZ?

Looking forward to the 23rd.

Audrey

hey audrey. I'm being banded the same day! that's one connection already. coming from phoenix, az on 5/22. hope to see ya there

dearis

I am scheduled to be banded on May 21... I may have to postpone, depending on what happens on Monday..

I just can't belive the year is flying by,,, April showers bring May flowers and and new group of soon to be "BANDSTERS". Let's hear it from the wannabe's that are scheduling their surgery dates in May. See if you can hook up with your future banding buds before you get to TJ.. I'll be down in TJ at the clinic on May 14th and 15th,, so I hope to have an idea who's going to be there those days. C ya there.

It would be cool if all of you bandsters that are coming to the OCC in May, June, etc, for either your band surgery or fills, could use the forum's "CALENDAR" feature and post the day your going to be at the OCC. This way you can see who's going to be there on the same day as you. You could start up a friendship before you get there using the forum's "MESSAGE" feature and have all your fun time already planned out before you get there. Plus you can contact other patients, like if you need to share a ride from the airport and stuff like that. I hope to see some of you on May 14th,, we could all meet down at the bar or lobby at the Lucerna. C ya on the 14th

hi, I too am a newbie with the same dates as you!! Teri- Petnanny

Teri

So glad to hear someone else is goingfor that same day that post on this forum. I am looking forward to meeting you. Are you coming alone? I will have my husband with me but we would love to maybe get together. What area are you from?

Lorrie - dimples1966