Procedure date Monday April 14th

Hello All,

My husband is having his LapBand procedure on Monday April 14th, we are traveling from Orlando Florida on Sunday the 13th. Anyone else scheduled for Monday? Just curious. My hubby has done so well with his pre-op diet, losing almost 15 lbs, I know he is so ready and motivated for this.

Good luck to everyone!

Renee'

Just got back last night and doing great. Your husband is going to love Dr. Miranda's scales. I thought I had only lost 11 pounds preop, but turned out to be 15. He's going to do great and have a very enjoyable experience. I can't believe I got banded and haven't had anything but liquids. I am not even hungry. Ya'll have a great trip and if you want some authentic mexican food, walk down the street to the Cantina and Restaurant. Like a sports bar/restaurant. and order the table grill. very, very good! One last good me. :lol:

Good luck to your hubby! He is gonna love the OCC. Enjoy your trip to Mexico!

Hi

I am getting surgery on Monday,I have posted a few times with no response.Glad to see that someone will be joining me.I plan to bring some juice boxes and instant broth as I don't want to run to the restaurant everytime I want a drink.Will see you both on Sunday.

I was just banded this monday and I did take some chicken bouillon cubes, special k protein water packets, and other drink mixes to put in bottled water...It helped me to have that but there is a convenience store directly across from the hotel that has juice/gatorade/water. I also ate at the hotel restaurant after surgery even if it was a bit much for a bowl of broth I enjoyed it and the staff was very attentive and kind!

Yes, i took some chicken broth, it felt very very good going down. I did eat some jello after being banded that came from the hotel, it was about $3. and i couldn't eat all of it. Just take a look at what was posted about Dr. Miranda's post op list. That way you'll have a variety of things for your hubby. I got banded Mon 4-7, and i feel great! Just drinking and eating jello! Now when my husband ate a big ol hamburger and fries in front of me eating my jello. The smell was sickening, so be careful!

Yes, i took some chicken broth, it felt very very good going down. I did eat some jello after being banded that came from the hotel, it was about $3. and i couldn't eat all of it. Just take a look at what was posted about Dr. Miranda's post op list. That way you'll have a variety of things for your hubby. I got banded Mon 4-7, and i feel great! Just drinking and eating jello! Now when my husband ate a big ol hamburger and fries in front of me eating my jello. The smell was sickening, so be careful!

Thank you for the tips, I will be sure to have something for him.

You know you bring up a good point about eating in front of him, I have been worried about that because I want this to be as smooth as possible for him, and the good news, I think I will loose lbs just by association!! :lol:

Hi

I am getting surgery on Monday,I have posted a few times with no response.Glad to see that someone will be joining me.I plan to bring some juice boxes and instant broth as I don't want to run to the restaurant everytime I want a drink.Will see you both on Sunday.

Great! It will nice to meet you. And thanks for the tips too!

Hello All,

My husband is having his LapBand procedure on Monday April 14th, we are traveling from Orlando Florida on Sunday the 13th. Anyone else scheduled for Monday? Just curious. My hubby has done so well with his pre-op diet, losing almost 15 lbs, I know he is so ready and motivated for this.

Good luck to everyone!

Renee'

Best of luck to your hubby on his surgery...he'll do great! Cathy