Has Anyone Used fill center in Thornton, CO?

Thornton is the closest fill center to me as well (well that uses floro anyway-Cheyenne is actually the closest) I too am interested in anyones experience there. I am planning on having my first fill back at the OCC in May, but then will probably use the Thornton center. Where are you from? I'm North of Fort Collins.

I am from Colorado Springs. Is there a "fill Center in Cheyenne"? Does the one in Thornton use Fluro. My surgery is May 8 and I am also planning to go back to occ for at least Fill #1 and possible more than that is just depends on the recommendations for Thornton and I still have to check into the actual price.

I am from Colorado Springs. Is there a "fill Center in Cheyenne"? Does the one in Thornton use Fluro. My surgery is May 8 and I am also planning to go back to occ for at least Fill #1 and possible more than that is just depends on the recommendations for Thornton and I still have to check into the actual price.

I would be interested to hear anyone's experience with this fill center, or any of the USA fill centers. This will be where i get my fills, unless i want to splurge and go back to TJ for one of 'em.

I've heard good things about the fill center in Salt Lake City, but found it's cheaper for me to fly to San Diego and back the same day. Transportation from San Diego airport and back, plus the fill with flouro is $199.