Bandsters form 4-7-08

Hello Ladies ><'

I know that Lisa is doing well but still just lurking on the boards so I thought I would chime in. This is my first post so we'll see if I can figure out all the bells and whistles.

We are scheduled for our fills on Saturday 5/17 11:30 and 12:00. Still not sure about arrival times but we will be at the Lucerna overnight. I would love to hear what you find out about spa services. I was also thinking of trying to get a consult with a plastic surgeon at CosMed (they did Carolyn's surgery). Just looking to the future (got to plan for those bikinis). My fill made some difference but I's really looking forward to #2.

I'll let you know when I have more details.

And I am soooo in with the Mexican zebras :-? think we can get a deal if we get more than one?

Sue

I've GOT to have a picture of that... Lynn bringing the zebra into the hotel and elevator... with a sombrero.... singing "AY YI YI YI!!" as loud as she can....

Yes. I've GOT to have a picture of that.

Will Reneej be riding with you Lynn?

Of course Renee will be riding with me......we will have a whole parade behind us! I think if we give them a big tip we can get him up to our room......

OLE ! We have all got to get together for sure, maybe Sat. night. I hope my fill makes me feel really restricted. I am not really feeling right now. And I haven't really lost any weight in about a week. :angry:

We should really think up a name for us... how about " The Banded Babes of TJ"? So what did everyone have for their "first" real meal? I had a half of a stuffed baked potatoe.

Let's round everyone up a plan something in TJ for Sat. night. :wacko:

Reneej

Hi everyone... I'm scheduled in Roswell GA that same weekend. I couldnt get away from classes long enough to get the flight in time.

I'm doing great! Monday was my 21st day, and I LOVE SOLID FOOD. I just wanted to chew REAL food for a while the first evening, LOL.

I'm down 24 pounds since the pre-op diet, and down 11 since the surgery.

I was amazed that the Fill Center rep told me that my meals would be about 1/3 of a cup after my first fill. A THIRD of a CUP. That's not even a small 'helpin' in my part of the world LOL. I am confident though, the feeling I've had stepping on the scales every morning and seeing the numbers get smaller encourage me more and more. THIS will be what I've needed.

I went to a local Sam's Club (similar to Costco) and looked at the small Energy Bars that are sold as supplemental meals. I may get a few of those to be sure I am getting the appropriate nutrition after the fill.

A THIRD of a CUP. That's about three good spoonfulls. WOW.

I'll be thinking about those of you in Tijuana in a few weeks, especially Lynn and Reneej, and I'll scour the internet news to make sure you both aren't arrested for having too much fun!

Are you having similar success?

Bill

Will T...keep your scanner on....do they have those that pick up for Mexico.....Renee and I might need some fast help!!!! :wacko: Will we really only be able to eat 1/3 of a cup????????? I mean I want to lose weight.....Just how do you get everything in like you said and stay healthy?

Renee....I like the name and we will definitely have to make plans with everyone.....

I am doing good...staying the same this week on the scale...but I got into a regular...not plus size 16 pair of pants today that I haven't been able to wear for years!!!!!!!!!! Maybe the pounds will come off late in this week or next week....

YOu go girl, I am so glad to hear that. I can't believe we are going back to TJ. Can't wait. I wish I could drop a few more pounds, like 50, lol. I would feel better to have a pound or two dropping off every now and then.

Hey Willt-we are going to miss you in TJ, we need someone to ride the Zebra, lol. I am glad to hear you have your fill scheduled. You will have to tell us how it goes and how much it ended up costing.

Where's everyone else? We're looking to U!,

reneej :D