Hello 2/28/08 bandsters heading for first fills this week

Hey guys!

Can you believe we are nearly 7 weeks out? The whole trip to TJ back in late Feb seems almost like it was a dream now. I hope all of you are well and are looking forward to your trip this week. Come back and post about it. We are getting our first fill(s) at exactly 8 weeks to the day. Looking forward to having Dr. Romero do them. He could not have been any sweeter to Alyssa, and he kept me completely updated on her condition during her surgery--despite the fact that I was in and out of my own LaLa-town at that time. We both look forward to being a little more alert and aware this time around. The low point is that Alyssa is e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y afraid of needles. And gee, the fill takes a needle--so I have been making an attempt at at-home psychology to convince her that the fill needle really symbolizes a smaller booty (haha). I can't tell if it is working or not.

Our best to you all--have a blast together!!

Diana

MM,

You have been such a support to everyone! Just want to say how happy I am that your first fill is coming up. And to all of you having your first fill - enjoy the experience and of course, the shopping.

Helen ><'

Needing a fill too, wish I could get down there and meet you girls, oh well, have fun! I will get down there in the next few weeks or have it done in Seattle at some point.

Donna

Oh yay! Thanks Diana for starting the post. I was going to do this last night but fell asleep. Yeah... my little one has the stomach flu so she has been so neeedy and have exhausted me.

Well we are off in a few days, my daughter, Meredith (the last time it was Charlene, my first born) is my 2nd child. She is 19 and in college but we will be checking out Biola University in Los Angeles and meeting with a friend and having lunch with my brother on April 17 afternoon. We should be at the Omni by about 7pm or sooner on the 17th. Zulma has generously offered to pick us all up at the Omni Hotel... not sure of the time but we should probably make our way to OCC by 7:45am to make it by 9am? Evette please advise on your knowledge of traffic to the border on a Friday morning. Zulma please verify your pick up time so we will be ready for you at the lobby. Actually I'll send them both email. They are such dolls! :cheerleader:

For the fill:

We have Lisa and her daughter, myself and my daughter, Linda and Zulma. Michelle, you'll be at Lucerna already, right? You can just meet us at OCC by 9am. Jenn and Cassie were you going to be there on the 18th too w/2 bandster to be? So we will definitely be seeing you there and have Dr. O do that group picture with all of us! Evette our local SD bandster girlfriend will be hooking up with us too, YAY! So maybe we can get together on the eve of the 18th at ???(Evette suggestions). Evette if you can or are able to get away from work then coming with us to OCC to take pics and hanging out with the gals would be great... that way you will get a glimpse of what to expect on your fill date and be used to the idea of that needle that I'm still not too happy with (so Diane... tell Allysa I'm a big baby about it and she's not alone... I will let you and her know about the experience) From what I've read the topical spray stings more than the actual poking of the needle so that is reasssuring that the needle can't possibly be that big of a deal.. I'll just look away!!!!

For those of you that plan on doing some sight seeing and other stuff in SD or need advise on local stuff to do, we have Evette as a resource so please send her a message/email on this forum, her screen name is: oxxevettexxo. My direct email address is: ramilhanna@gmail.com

Okay all... I'll see you soon, have a safe trip and leave me your room number at the desk at Omni Hotel, so I'll know what room you are in and can call you. :lb21: FILL date here we come!!! I really can't wait!

Hey Hanna,

Did you not get my last myspace message from last week about our plans for the trip? We are coming in on the morning of the 17th doing Sea World during the day and then checking into our San Deigo hotel about 6pm that night. Maybe I am confused but I THOUGHT we were going out all together on the night of the 17th???

Then the next day I was planning on meeting up with you guys on the morning of the 18th at your hotel and riding along with Zulma too, while my husband and son stay in SD and do the zoo... let me know if that won't work and I will have to figure something out. Once we cross back over to San Diego that afternoon I will have to leave because we will be driving back that night.. Hope we can work out all the details in the next few days!!

Hey Hanna,

Did you not get my last myspace message from last week about our plans for the trip? We are coming in on the morning of the 17th doing Sea World during the day and then checking into our San Deigo hotel about 6pm that night. Maybe I am confused but I THOUGHT we were going out all together on the night of the 17th???

Then the next day I was planning on meeting up with you guys on the morning of the 18th at your hotel and riding along with Zulma too, while my husband and son stay in SD and do the zoo... let me know if that won't work and I will have to figure something out. Once we cross back over to San Diego that afternoon I will have to leave because we will be driving back that night.. Hope we can work out all the details in the next few days!!

Michelle,

I'm so sorry.. I must have missed your posting. No problem... I will inform Zulma!!! That's way cool... we can travel together. Zulma in her email told me that it will not take long to get there at all and she will be leaving about 6:30am from LA and will be picking us up about 8am at the Omni Hotel!! So we will all be ready and waiting for her.. Michelle which hotel are you going to be in? Did you need to be picked up elsewhere? Yes, I'm game for the eve of 17th. Evette!!! Where do we go for a light awesome meal and maybe grab a drink too, or maybe like a happy hour thing???? Zulma it's a total of 6 people plus you then 7 all together, is that right ladies??? Okay... I'll get my info. right eventuallly :wacko:

This is not a problem Michelle because Zulma has a van!!! I'm so sorry SWEETIE, my really bad!!! Okay... all is well... be ready with your beautiful smiles. Yay.. we are coming.. OCC get ready for the beautiful ladies that are gonna knock the socks off of people (well maybe by next year :blink: ) 'cause we are gonna look hot... again by next year. Any other details that Hanna is not getting right, please post... we will not leave anybody out... we are together in this!!! I love you Michelle!!! Here's my cheer for you joining us in the van ride!!! :cheerleader:

Hanna :)

Hey Girlies-

Can't wait for our fill on Friday...

Important question about Thursday night.. WHAT ARE WE WEARING OUT??

Nicer clothes or just jeans? I need to know the dress code though I will probably pack both, and since I'll be at Sea World all day I'm sure I'll be sporting a sunburn lol...

Hey Girlies-

Can't wait for our fill on Friday...

Important question about Thursday night.. WHAT ARE WE WEARING OUT??

Nicer clothes or just jeans? I need to know the dress code though I will probably pack both, and since I'll be at Sea World all day I'm sure I'll be sporting a sunburn lol...

Hi Michelle and all,

I'm thinking dinner attire... wear whatever you are comfortable with. We're considering Ocean Air... Evette's suggestion... Evette can give us a better indication of attire. Originally I was thinking the Harbor House but Evette says Ocean Air is nice and a seafood fare. Anyone allergic to seafood? I'll be calling you all today!

See you soon!!!

Hanna :)