Weight Loss Progress Videos?

I've seen some weight loss progress videos and vlogs on YouTube, and I was wondering if anyone here has done one...

I've made other videos for youtube (doing karaoke - because I'm a huge dork), but I'm almost too embarrassed to post something like that. I'm weird like that I guess. LOL

Anyway... anybody else here braver than I am? I'd love to see some. ;-)

I will probably make a photo slide show with my progress pics once I am a few more months post op, since I am taking pics in the same outfit every month I can see the changes really well! I've only taken 2 sets (day before surgery and 1 month post op) and I will be taking the 3rd set in about 2 weeks...

I too would love to see your videos BeBe

I've seen some weight loss progress videos and vlogs on YouTube, and I was wondering if anyone here has done one...

I've made other videos for youtube (doing karaoke - because I'm a huge dork), but I'm almost too embarrassed to post something like that. I'm weird like that I guess. LOL

Anyway... anybody else here braver than I am? I'd love to see some. ;-)

I did take a bunch of videos when I was at the OC, so yes, I guess I will keep taking some as I progress. I'll have to figure out how to post them.

Go ahead BeBe!! I'll watch and vote for you!! LOL If you do it.. I will do it!! :)

If I ever do a weight loss one, I'd have to create a whole other account. I have too many friends (who don't know I had this done) who watch my videos. lol!

I will probably make a photo slide show with my progress pics once I am a few more months post op, since I am taking pics in the same outfit every month I can see the changes really well! I've only taken 2 sets (day before surgery and 1 month post op) and I will be taking the 3rd set in about 2 weeks...

I too would love to see your videos BeBe

You are doing so great! I would love to see it all together in a video.

I did find some random ones on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9tmuljsuLQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyKRP2KpBG0

This one is funny - I'd be happy with her "before" as my "after"! lol! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5_XFwjPa8A

As for my videos, well... you really don't want to hear me singing. lol! (I wouldn't post the link in here, because I don't want anyone I know finding me here via Google ... but if you REALLY want to see, send me a PM and I'll give you the link)

I did take a bunch of videos when I was at the OC, so yes, I guess I will keep taking some as I progress. I'll have to figure out how to post them.

It's really easy to do. Even a computer dummy like me can do it! :-)

I just found this gal, who had lap band surgery... she's really sweet and doing great.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebandinme

OMgosh Bebe... I was following her too ... she had the lapband done right here at NWWLC in Everett near me!!!! She had the the lapband with the doctor I was considering just before I went with Dr. O, his name is Dr. Montgomery. I haven't been looking at Utube in awhile but she is very complete in detail. I considered it then said nahhh.. too much work for me... posting pics is the most I can do and some blogging.

Hanna :)

OMgosh Bebe... I was following her too ... she had the lapband done right here at NWWLC in Everett near me!!!! She had the the lapband with the doctor I was considering just before I went with Dr. O, his name is Dr. Montgomery. I haven't been looking at Utube in awhile but she is very complete in detail. I considered it then said nahhh.. too much work for me... posting pics is the most I can do and some blogging.

Hanna :)

I remember watching a video of her sliming/PB'ing on the street in one video... lol

here's the link:

icon8.gif

Heck no I hate my voice on video! LOL I am sooooo Southern!