Does it bother you?

I know for me, seeing other people's success really helped me. I didn't post on here for a long time, because I thought I was doing such a horrible job with this whole band thing. I went over a year without losing ONE SINGLE POUND!! Talk about struggling. Gradually, seeing other's success...I knew I could do this. I just had to get back on the right track.

I get so excited to see other people losing weight and to hear how its changing their lives. Living down in the middle of nowhere, I have no support system. It has finally occurred to me that this forum can be a great source of support, if I'll let it. The truth is...we are all connected in our struggles with obesity. I know I've posted my story to offer encouragement. My weight loss didn't happen overnight. I didn't get the band and then "POOF", I got skinny. I think we all go into this thinking that is the way it should happen...and for some, it does. For me, it didn't happen that way...and I still have a ways to go. I look forward to seeing many more pics and stories of success. We all CAN do this!!

Kris!

I would love for you to post your story again. For all of us that recently got banded it would be a great testimony to the band and you.

Maytee =D>

It doesn't bother me at all, actually it makes me smile and try to do better!! :lb25: I too am staying the same since I started real food, I don't think I'm over eating, but have made some bad choices. I learned some lessons, from my mistakes and from the mistakes of my fellow bandsters and am forging ahead. :lb16:

PS I LOVE THIS FORUM!!

Hey! I love your little exercising maniac on the treadmill!!! It made me laugh!!! How cute is that!! That's probably what I look like when I exercise!!! LOL!!

Hanna :)