Sorry if posting in wrong place...

I emailed Carolyn today, and she replied, however, something's wrong with her computer or ??? and I'm getting the same message from her every 2 minutes. I'm at like 70+ messages now! Has anybody else had this problem today? It's been happening ever since 3:00 pm. I'm assuming she's gone home, as I did email her and tell her, but that wasn't until I got home from work at 6:30 and noticed it. Does anybody know how to contact her??

I've seen this happen with MS Outlook. What happens is a part of Outlook freezes with a message in the outbox. Even though the message is sent, Outlook never registers it as sent and so sends it out again every time is does a send and receive. Don't know if that's what's happening here as I don't know what client or server they use. Emailing her may not be effective since it is an email related problem which may be making her email entirely unaccessible. If you can find her phone number you should give her a call. However, if no one's home then there's not much that can be done until the morning.