We won a trip to Disneyland for 4!!

Dear Bandsters,

This has nothing to do with banding but I just wanted to tell you that I won a trip to Disneyland for 4, literally just 2 hours ago! We were just browsing the Disney Store in our local mall and the King5 evening news, John Curley came barrelling towards us with his mic and camera man announcing we have just won a free trip for four to Disneyland. Part of a Disney promotion for new rides they are having. Get a load of this the total prize is about $2,700 but we pay the taxes incurred. I've never won anything in my life. This is so cool... I'm going to time this during my crown placement from the tooth implant I have just had, yes we can go anytime within a year per the paperwork I was asked to sign.

So those of you who live in the Northwest... watch out for me and my two little girls, Kajsa and Anneliese w/John Curley on King5 Evening News tonight at 7pm!!! (oops it's 4-23, tomorrow night) What a surreal experience. To top it off, I looked terrible. I was wearing old sweats that had a tore on the leg, no make up and my girls were clean but not dolled up like I would normally dress them. Oh well this has taught me a lesson to always be prepared.

That's all folks.. was excited and had to just share my good news!

Hanna :P

:lb21: Congratulations! I know your family will have a wonderful time and enjoy Disneyland! Of course you weren't dressed, it's just like if we have money to spend we find nothing to buy, if we look great we see no one if we don't........

Super wonderful Hanna!!!!!

Dear Bandsters,

This has nothing to do with banding but I just wanted to tell you that I won a trip to Disneyland for 4, literally just 2 hours ago! We were just browsing the Disney Store in our local mall and the King5 evening news, John Curley came barrelling towards us with his mic and camera man announcing we have just won a free trip for four to Disneyland. Part of a Disney promotion for new rides they are having. Get a load of this the total prize is about $2,700 but we pay the taxes incurred. I've never won anything in my life. This is so cool... I'm going to time this during my crown placement from the tooth implant I have just had, yes we can go anytime within a year per the paperwork I was asked to sign.

So those of you who live in the Northwest... watch out for me and my two little girls, Kajsa and Anneliese w/John Curley on King5 Evening News tonight at 7pm!!! What a surreal experience. To top it off, I looked terrible. I was wearing old sweats that had a tore on the leg, no make up and my girls were clean but not dolled up like I would normally dress them. Oh well this has taught me a lesson to always be prepared.

That's all folks.. was excited and had to just share my good news!

Hanna :P

That would be my luck... whenever I look my worst is when it seems to matter most. LOL!!

My mother always told me to wear clean underwear in case I was in an accident, but she never drilled it into my head how embarrassed I might be grocery schopping in PJ's and hair rollers and running into people I worked with. Heh.

Congratulations on winning! The kids will have a blast! :-)

WELL DARN, I JUST MISSED IT :(

WILL THEY REPLAY IT AGAIN?

AND CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Mybad... I thought it was tonight but it's actually tomorrow night!!! They'll be sending me a copy of the taping. Cool... Thank all... it's just too weird still!

Hanna:)

12e8b2a7.jpg

Wow, congrats! What a fun trip that will be! I had a similar experience yesterday, though not quite as big. I won tickets on the radio to go see Elton John tonight. I can't wait! We only get major performers in Tallahassee every once in a while, so this is pretty big!

Wow! What a treat Hannah!!! I will watch tonight on the news to actually "see" you.

Wow, congrats! What a fun trip that will be! I had a similar experience yesterday, though not quite as big. I won tickets on the radio to go see Elton John tonight. I can't wait! We only get major performers in Tallahassee every once in a while, so this is pretty big!

Congrats to you too Alana! We're just super lucky blessed bandsters! Woo whoo!!

OMG I sooo love ELTOn.. I wanna go with you... He is so awesome in concert..

Thank you! I'm going to be so embarrassed, I just know it. I haven't even fixed my hair kafuffle! Just hold my hand in thought! This isn't how I wanted to be seen on TV! I just hope I behaved and said things that weren't too ridiculous! Remember to laugh with me!! Not at me!!! LOL!!!

:D

How totally cool was that! There is nothing like the feeling of winning something, no matter what you are winning.

HANNAH, THE PIECE WAS GREAT AND YOU AND THE GIRLS LOOK WONDERFUL!!!

"GREAT PARENTING" :)

OMgosh that was a hoot!!! Can you see the shock on my face! They cut out the part where they zoomed in on my girls, 'cause Kajsa started picking her nose!!! LOL!

Thanks for watching!

Hanna:)