Secret Admirer

Welcome Crissi! I too am from the Portland area to be banded on May 14th! I'm not near as good about posting as some on here are but enjoy it just the same and love the support and knowledge you can gleen from everyone!

Good luck...!

I think we have several Oregonians on here; we should meet sometime and start a little support group! ><'

Caro

Well I think that would be great to meet up If this is planned I'm In.... Im from out side of portland on the west side I work in portland at a pretty prominant hospital.... I have only told my parents and my S/O of my surgery ...My S/O is actually paying for it.... ( Am I a Lucky in Love girl or what ) I would love to hear more from you I have been told of some fill places in and around Portland would love to talk to you and ask ??? 's about.... Crissi

Welcome Crissi.... Glad you joined us. I think you'll like it here. I've learned SO much from this forum. Denise ><'

Well thank you for the warm welcome I already love it here... I have learned so much already with just reading in from time to time ... this is just an amazing group you all should be soo proud of yourselves for not only your weight loss but for being such kind caring and responsive to everyone.... That is a main reason why I have limited the people I have told of my surgery and decided to join this group... This group is penominal ... Crissi

Hello Crissi and Welcome...I to depend on this forum for support so you are not alone...isn't great to feel you have friends all over for support...

I love that I have already have been welcomed by so many of you...thank you so much.... I am going to be totally dependent on this forum.... I have not told anyone but my family and S/O of my surgery so I love the fact that every one is so kind here...Crissi