Tomorrow is my 1 yr band annv.

Well, I thought I would update. It has been almost 15 months since I was banded. 3 weeks ago I had a extended tummy tuck and arm lift. I lost another 16 pounds from it for a total so far of 123 pounds. I would like to lose another 10 or 15 pounds and eventually have a thigh lift but that is a while away. I will share pictures as soon as I get some taken. My arms are still swollen but it made a huge difference. I went down two sizes in pants because I had so much extra skin. It feels great to wear short sleeves without three arms hanging out...lol.

Just thought I would share.

Shannon

Wow, 97 pounds, you are amazing!! I can't wait to see pictures. 16 pounds, wow-again.

You are truly an inspiration.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Well, I thought I would update. It has been almost 15 months since I was banded. 3 weeks ago I had a extended tummy tuck and arm lift. I lost another 16 pounds from it for a total so far of 123 pounds. I would like to lose another 10 or 15 pounds and eventually have a thigh lift but that is a while away. I will share pictures as soon as I get some taken. My arms are still swollen but it made a huge difference. I went down two sizes in pants because I had so much extra skin. It feels great to wear short sleeves without three arms hanging out...lol.

Just thought I would share.

Shannon

Did it hurt? I am dying to have a tummy tuck and arm tuck eventually but terrified of the pain. I was told that those types of surgeries are the most painful thing to have done. Is that true?

You're doing great Shannon, and you must feel so good about having the cosmetic surgery done. Please share where you had it done, and how much it was. Can't wait to see your new pic's as well.. Thanks! Anita

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks very much for posting your story. You and the other long term bandsters are so needed in this forum for us newbies (am I still a newbie after six weeks?). I want to "grow down" just like you!!!!

Please keep posting you are so encouraging!!!

Shannon, Happy Bandaversary!!! Always great to hear success stories about Happy Bandsters. You did great with that much in your first year, I hope I can do the same. You are my role model!!!

• 2 months later...