Questions on my fill trip

Got a question or two ..................

Does anyone know what it feels like to have a molar tooth pulled and then fly the next day? Does the pressure in the plane affect your pulled tooth? Does it hurt???

Also, I am flying in on the 24th of May and would love to visit either the San Diego Zoo or the San Diego natural Histoy Museum (to see the Mount Vesuvius Exhibit). Does anyone know if thatmuseum is by the airport, and if so, how would be get there? Cab? What would we do with our luggage?

I assume we would get back to the airport by a predetermined time to get picked up by Francisco then after we are done.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Got a question or two ..................

Does anyone know what it feels like to have a molar tooth pulled and then fly the next day? Does the pressure in the plane affect your pulled tooth? Does it hurt???

Also, I am flying in on the 24th of May and would love to visit either the San Diego Zoo or the San Diego natural Histoy Museum (to see the Mount Vesuvius Exhibit). Does anyone know if thatmuseum is by the airport, and if so, how would be get there? Cab? What would we do with our luggage?

I assume we would get back to the airport by a predetermined time to get picked up by Francisco then after we are done.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Mona... I just saw the pompeii exhibit... It was great... You can take the trolley from the air port to balboa park..