Protein Water

Special K does make a protein water, it comes in 2 forms: Ready to drink bottles and mix that you add to your own glass or bottle of water...

Here's a more offical description:

NEW! Special K2O Protein Water Mix ~ Feel Fuller Longer* ~ 5g Protein

The way to stay on track and help manage your weight loss goals.

Keep temptation away with refreshingly satisfying Special K2)™ Protein Water, Protein Snack Bars and Special K™ Protein Meal Bars.

It's a smart, tasty way to help manage your weight.

*Special K20™ Protein Water Mix contains 5g protein and 5g fiber per packet. Special K™ Protein products are designed to promote a feeling of fullness when part of a diet high in protein and fiber.

Here is what the ready to drink kind looks like:

protein-water.jpg

And this is what the box of dry mix packets looks like:

21kUomE2ilL._AA160_.jpg

You should be able to find it at your local grocery store or walmart in the same area you find Kool-aid and Crystal Lite, If you can't find it locally then you can buy it online at amazon.com or drugstore.com

NEW! Special K2O Protein Water Mix ~ Feel Fuller Longer* ~ 5g Protein

The way to stay on track and help manage your weight loss goals.

Keep temptation away with refreshingly satisfying Special K2)™ Protein Water, Protein Snack Bars and Special K™ Protein Meal Bars.

It's a smart, tasty way to help manage your weight.

*Special K20™ Protein Water Mix contains 5g protein and 5g fiber per packet. Special K™ Protein products are designed to promote a feeling of fullness when part of a diet high in protein and fiber.

I drink water with the Special K powder twice a day to add the protein to my diet, since I don't feel like I am getting enough. The lemonade is my favorite.

I am in Canada and we do not have Special K Protein water, unfortunately.

I do have another question, the tasteless protein powders...how many calories are they per serving? Do you had them to water or milk or food or all?

I am trying research ahead of time and narrow down some choices.

We do have protein water here. I guess I assumed that it would less calories than 50 (Sp K)???

Thanks ladies, Cathy

Hi Mom!!!!

IMO, the powder Special K Protien Water is much better than the liquid (already mixed) and my favorite is pink lemonaide.

I drank it pre op and continue to drink it post op. Definitely replaced my bottle of Diet Coke.

My grocery store carries the Special K Protien Water in the same section where you will find the protien shakes.

Happy Hunting!!

Cheers :)

Thanks, you all are very helpful. I looked at Walmart but was probably looking in the wrong place. Michelle the picture helps alot. Should have such a hard time spotting it now.

Blessings!