Starting My Preop Today

I started my preop for my May 8 surgery today. I haven't been this excited about a diet in years. I think it is because I actually have hope that all of my hard work is going to pay off and last. I have worked hard and lost weight so many times just to gain it back.

Blessings!

Good luck!!!!!!! You'll do great!!!

Wow, good for you! I can't say that I have seen that reaction before, most people dread the pre-op diet. I like your attitude much better!! Good for you!

I can't say that I will be looking forward to mine, but I am certainly looking forward to the potential of losing the weight in just two short weeks!!

Best of luck and keep us up to date on your progress!

Take care, Cathy

Good Luck - you'll do great!!!!

I started my preop for my May 8 surgery today. I haven't been this excited about a diet in years. I think it is because I actually have hope that all of my hard work is going to pay off and last. I have worked hard and lost weight so many times just to gain it back.

Blessings!

Congratulations!!! I know you'll do great - look, you're already down 10, and this is the last time you will ever have to lose those unwanted pounds.

I start mine tomorrow and I'm trying not to freak out today, since it is my last "meal" in a while.

Where there's pain there's gain!!